Chapter 29 Young and In Love

Chapter 29 Hunter's POV
"🎶HELLO heaven in green eyes, angel with the gypsy curls, GOODBYE hoping and waiting you're my someday girl..." I sang emphasizing the words. I jumped and landed as I swung my guitar behind me finishing the concert. I stood there hearing the crowd chant my name, screaming for an encore, I held the microphone up to my mouth,"I've been through a lot this year. I almost lost the most important person and than a miracle happened..." I took a deep breathe,"Detroit, you guys have been amazing tonight so I'm just going to give an encore.." The crowd cheered as I was just going to sing a song with no music, just me and the fans,"🎶somewhere between darkened and light..." I held the microphone to the crowd as they finished it for me. I just let them sing, it brings me to tears to hear my fans sing my songs that mean so much to me. I wish everyday I could so much more for them, but there's so many, there's so much I can do, but them just supporting me is the best thing I could have ever asked for,"🎶you'll love me a saint or a sinner.." I clapped and blew them a kiss and they cheered,"goodnight, love you, God bless." I walked off feeling amazing. I drank water and walked to the bus,"HUNTER HUNTER!" I turned to the side as two teenagers, one boy and one girl, came running up to me,"I know we're not suppose to be here at all, but I just wanted to tell you that you are amazing and stay strong. Keep pursing what you are doing." The girl said,"thank you sweetheart, you're so sweet." She smiled,"can I take a picture?" "Heck yes!" The guy shook my hand,"I'm Hunter." He said,"HUNTER?! AWESOME! I love your name." I told him with excitement,"WAIT! Let me have Lauren take the photo." I opened the tour bus door,"Lauren baby, can you take a photo for me?" She looked at me and nodded. I came out as Lauren followed,"it's Lauren Hayes..." The guy said. Lauren smiled,"HI!" She grabbed the camera as I took the photo with the fans,"you guys made my night." I hugged them as they left, I looked at Lauren and pulled her close to me,"you're MINE now." She laughed,"can we go into the bus, I'm freezing." "No, it's romantic to kiss you here than it is in that small thing." I said as I grabbed her and kissed her.