Chapter 16 Young and In Love

Chapter 16 Lauren's POV
"Hunter just got assaulted by a fan at the coffee house." Jill said as she opened the tour bus door. I gave little Hunter a kiss as he fell asleep and walked to where she was,"what? How? What happened?" "As soon as he sat down at a table, his first table, a fan said he didn't like you and told him he could do better. Anther fan started defending him as he was just quiet." I looked down at my feet. This has happened to him 3 times before. At a coffee house. Because of me. I looked at everyone as they looked at me, I didn't know what to do, all I wanted to do was run. Run far away, AWAY from here. I pushed her aside and started running to where Hunter was at,"LAUREN." I stopped and turned around as Matt came running towards me,"you better not tell him what I think you're going to tell him." I laughed as I tried not to cry,"what do you think I'm going to do?" "I'm not dumb, I'm probably the only one on the bus that knows what's going on with your guys relationship." I looked up at the sky and then back at him,"ITS ME! IM THE REASON WHY HE'S GETTING ALL THESE WORDS GETTING THROWN AT HIM. WHAT IS IT ABOUT ME THAT THEY DON'T LIKE!? I NEVER ONCE RUB IT IN THEIR FACES THAT IM DATING HUNTER. IM TIRED OF WATCHING THIS HAPPEN TO HIM." "THEY'RE JEALOUS LAUREN BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HAVE HUNTER. HUNTER PICKED YOU OVER THE THOUSAND GIRLS THAT WANTED TO BE WITH HIM. IF HE GOT TIRED OF THE FANS HURTING HIM, HE WOULD HAVE LEFT YOU ALREADY, BUT HE DIDN'T. Lauren, he loves you so much, when I'm with him that's all he talks about is you and all the funny memories of you guys together. He doesn't care what they think of you, yes it hurts him, but it doesn't change his perspective of you." "Just tell me if I'm doing anything wrong." I said crying as my hands dropped to the side,"you're not. You never have done anything wrong for about 4 years since you've been with him. Now, I could list all things you've done right." I wiped my eyes,"LET GO OF ME!" A girl yelled as it made Matt and I jumped. I looked at her as the security guard let her go and walked away. I raised my brow as she dusted herself off and looked at me as her mouth dropped in disbelief,"I think that's the girl." Matt whispered. A red vail was thrown over me, I couldn't think of anything else about going and beat her up for insulting Hunter in front of everyone. I started speed walking towards her as Matt stopped me,"NO. That's not you." I looked at him as I looked at her and took a deep breathe. I walked up to her acting like myself,"you alright?" "You're-e-e-e Lauren Hayes." I smiled,"that's me." "Hi, I'm-m-m-m-" "you're a Hunter Hayes fan from what I see." "I'm so sorry." "May I ask for what?" "I insulted Hunter today about you and I feel like a complete idiot. Wow. I judged you from photos instead of actually meeting you." "A lot of fans do that surprisingly to me." "I guess I'm one of them. I'm so sorry." "Nah, it's alright, you don't have to like me, you don't have to love me either." I turned around as I saw Hunter walking towards the bus signaling the Coffee House was over, I looked back at her,"give me a second." I said as I ran to him...