Chapter 8 Young and In Love

Chapter 8 Lauren's POV
"I'm here to pick up Hunter Hayes guitar picks?" I said to the man behind the counter,"oh yea." The man reached down and picked the bag up and handed them to me,"do you work for Hunter Hayes or are you a fan?" "I'm actually his wife." "Wow. that's incredible. I bet he's your dream guy huh?" I laughed as I handed him my card,"oh yes. More than my dream guy." "My uhh... My girlfriend did your hair and make-up on your wedding day." "Your girlfriend is Libby Barnes?" "I hope Libby Johnston soon." "Do you plan on proposing?" "I'm not sure. I would love to think I would." "Whatever you do, whatever she says, just stay calm." "I actually know Hunter Hayes." He said handing me back my card,"like personally or a fan." He scratched the back of his head,"I, uhh... I..." I titled my head at him as he continued to stuttered,"I actually picked on him in high school. I bullied him." I grabbed the bag of picks and took a step back,"your lying." I said,"no I'm not. I remember him, looks like the same person in high school just without braces. I use to push him in the halls because I thought he was stupid for collecting accordions." "Why would you pick on someone like that?" "I was just a kid. Kids do stupid stuff like that in high school. I told him he would never make it far in music, but I guess I was completely wrong. He's very successful now." "People like you are what made him big." I scowled and walked out the store. People make me mad, especially the ones who hurt other people. I don't care if you were a kid, show some respect to others because you never know what others may be going through at home or just in normal life. Nobody should be bullied, but it's a natural habit to bully, it's in human nature. It was 8 o'clock at night, it was freezing, and I was walking back to the bus. The bus is like a mile away, but I was a runner so it's real short to me. I looked at the bag of picks as some had Hunter's logo, a picture of him, a song quote. He's either using these to strum with or he's throwing them in the crowd for other people because I don't want people to think he's creep for using a guitar pick with his face on it. Just sayin. I grabbed a pick and read it,"right or wrong, we'll write our own, storyline." is what was on the pick. I want this one and I carefully put it in my pocket. I continued to walk as a hand covered my mouth and I dropped the picks...