Chapter 24 Young and In Love

Chapter 24 Hunter's POV
I woke up out of breathe as I looked around as I was laying in a hospital bed. I saw strings attached my arms as I ripped them off, I was wearing the same clothes as before and jumped out the bed,"WOAH!" The nurse said as she stepped in front of me,"why am I here? Where's my wife?" I pushed her aside and opened the door as I was unstable. My head hurt like hell and my left leg was in serious pain. I looked down as it was in a cast. I started walking out of breathe looking for Lauren. 4 or 5 nurses came in front of me to stop me. I tried pushing them out of way to keep looking. They started pushing me back into the room,"GET OFF OF ME." I said starting to get frustrated. "WOAH WOAH WOAH!" The nurses stopped as I looked around scared, a doctor came and put his arm around me,"Nice to see you're awake Mr. Hayes, let's go in the room and talk okay?" I looked at him with fright in my eyes and nodded my head. He smiled and walked me back into the room as we sat side by side on the edge of the bed. I couldn't stop looking at him until he took a deep breathe and looked at me,"you've been asleep for 3 days now and we were getting a little concerned whether you were going into a coma or not." "I don't care, where's my wife? Where's my child? Where's my child that's going to be born soon? WHERE ARE THEY?!" "Mr. Hayes, take a deep breathe and relax for me please. When you stepped on the breaks, the semi-truck stopped right in time only tapping your car, but it wasn't that, that got you to the hospital, another car going 95 miles per hour came from the other side ramming into you guys, smashing your car between the truck and the car that hit you. It hit from the passenger side causing serious damage to Mrs. Lauren. Mrs. Hayes is in critical condition right now, she has had 4 surgeries already less than 2 days. Unfortunately Mrs. Lauren was pregnant and the baby did survive the crash, the baby died instantly in her stomach at the moment of the scene." "No." I couldn't breathe. I looked out the window as tears just poured out of my eyes,"NO NO NO!" I screamed as loud as I could as I feel to my knees barely catching my breathe the first time before. "NO." My head hit the floor as the tears kept coming with no stopping. I banged on the ground as hard as I could and cried even more. "ITS MY FAULT! I DESERVE THIS PAIN! OH GOD!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I can see people looking through the window as the doctor knelt down beside me,"OH GOD." Is the only word that kept coming out of my mouth...