Chapter 22 Young and In Love

Chapter 22 Hunter's POV
I was trying to catch my breathe as I  walked to the two stools in the center of the stage. I sat down as she followed, I looked at her as she was looking at the stage behind her. "You are so beautiful." I told her meaning every word, she looked at me,"thank you." I gave her a side smiled as I stood up straight giving Matt the signal to bring me my guitar. He walked out with a complete different one as he handed it to me,"this isn't mine." I said looking at it. A darker down guitar, blue marble to outline the guitar and my "for the love of music" writing color was a brighter white as my logo was the same color. "Surprise." Lauren said. I turned my head around,"I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS MINE! HOLY COW LAUREN." I said in surprised. Wow. This. Is. Awesome. "Lauren thank you so much, I don't even know what to say." I just kept admiring it as it was so pretty. I put the strap on and got my guitar ready. I looked at the corner of the stage as Steve nodded his head and brought out the fans from my coffee house earlier as they all cheered and smiled. I laughed as I looked at Lauren as smiled and laughed at them enjoying every minute. They all stood in a line,"1, 2, 3..." I said as I stated picking Wanted on the guitar focusing on every chord,"🎶you know I'd fall apart without you, I don't know how you do whatca do...🎶"the fans sang as I watched Lauren trying everything she can to show she wasn't crying,"🎶put aside the math and the logic, of it, you gotta know you're wanted too...🎶" I sang,"🎶I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss you lips, I, wanna make you feel. Wanted." A choir group sang as they appeared behind the fans surprising the fans and Lauren. We all continued to sing as I got carried away and changed the song,"🎶baby I'm all yours, I found my, someday girl... Baby you're my someday girl...🎶" I sang really hitting the last note as everyone continued to sing. We finished as everyone screamed and cheered loud as I clapped thanking them, Lauren clapped and cried with a smile on her face. I put the guitar down and turned to face her and grabbed her soft hands,"we've been through one hell of a journey and it's not ending here. I've had previous relationships that we're crazy and some that just wasn't good at all. When I first saw you and met you, I knew I was going to marry you in the future. Baby I love you so much." "I love you too." She mouthed back crying. I pulled out the box that had the necklace and took it out. I got up and walked behind and put it on her, she looked down at it,"a diamond H for Hunter." She said,"only too show that I'm always with you." I responded leaning and kissing her...