Chapter 10

..................Friday night..................
Riley's POV
Right now the girls and I are at Michelle's house,just catching up and talking about random things like eachothers new hairstyles and all that crap.
'So,any boys?' Tess asks the inevitable after a few minutes of gossiping and whatnot. The girls blush as I just roll my eyes.Why do they get so flustered over nothing? Just a boy.
M-Eldon
S-Hunter
C-West
R-James.
'James!'Tess exclaims in surprise. 'What happened to boys are a waste of time?'
I shrug my shoulders,wondering why Tess is making such a big deal.
I am cut out of my thoughts when suddenly all of the lights go off and the girls start screaming. I cover my ears,trying to prevent myself from going deaf. It's probably just a blown out fuse.No big deal.
'Hey let's tell scary stories,' I suggest my brilliant idea,putting on my torch from my phone. 'Riley!!'all of them exclaim in terror. Honestly,sometimes they can be such a bunch if whiners.
'Ok,ok.I'll go and check the fuse box. Eventhough I don't know where the bloody thing is',I muttered.
'Downstairs,'Michelle says,hiding her face in a pillow. Jesus,it's just the dark,not the devil.
---------------
Michelle's house is frickin huge!I've been wondering around it for a solid 20 minutes and haven't found any stairs. I haven't known Michelle for that long since she was new last year and I am definitiely not used to her house. I am now lost in some random room which weirdly has its light on.
As I look around,I realise it is a mini dance studio. It has a massive mirror,ballet bars and a huge speaker that you can attach your phone to to play music.Man,she is loaded.
I kind of feel like dancing right now so I put a track on and start getting lost in the fast-beat,pushing the thoughts of a fuse box to the back of my mind.

Chloe's POV
Riley has been gone for atleast 30 minutes and the lights aren't back nor is Riley. I am really worried.
All of a sudden I feel a huge impact of water against my face and the lights come back on showing James,Eldon,Hunter and West standing there with water guns and balloons. Suddenly they yell out a war-cry and start spraying us again and all of us girls are soaked and furious when James asks, 'Hey,where's Riley?'

James' POV
All of us are now going around Michelle's massive house looking for Riley. We've been searching for nearly 15minutes and no sign of her whatsoever.
I then hear music coming from a room down the hallway so I tell the others and we start to follow the sound. When we reach the room,which turns out to be a mini-studio,we see Riley doing a hard-core hip-hop routine which is absolutely amazing. We all just stand there in awe for god knows how long when the music stops.

Riley's POV
I finish my dance so I turn around to get my phone when I see Chloe,West,Stephanie,Hunter,Michelle, Eldon ,Tess and James all standing there,looking at me.
'Hey guys!What's up.Hey Michelle,you didn't tell me you had a dance..'but I'm cut off by water splashing my face and I see all of them either throwing water balloons at me or using waterguns.I'm then thankfully handed a watergun by James followed by a kiss on the cheek as we spend the rest of the night having a waterfight in Michelle's mini dance studio.

Sorry. Filler chapter.