Chapter 18

James' POV
I wake up on someone's couch to notice that Riley is laying ontop of me,sleeping. I'm really confused until I remember what happened yesterday.
I stayed here last night after finding out that I can stay in Canada.I haven't actually talked to my mom about this yet but I am sure she'll let me.
I look at Riley's gorgeous face and start to kiss her neck,shoulders and finally her lips.After a few seconds she kisses back and before you know it we are in a full-on makeout session.Riley pulls away 'Shit!'
J-What?
R-We're going to be late for school and I have football practice.I mean soccer.

I chuckle at her stupidity and remind her that we don't have school today and she lets out a sigh of relief.
'After all these years you still call soccer football,'I state. She just shrugs her shoulders and nuzzles her nose into the crook of my neck.
'So,what do you want to do today?'I ask,playing with her short hair.
'Bowling!I feel like kicking some people's asses today,'she says,jumping off my lap excitedly.
'Sure.So,who shall we call to play with us?'
'Um,all the guys,of course,oh yeah I can ask Emi...' Then her smile turns into a frown as she remembers Emily's in hospital.

Riley's POV
I was going to say let's also invite Emily because she loves bowling but realisation hits me and I realise that she's in a coma.It is so unfair that I am not allowed to visit her!She's my big sister!

'Riley...Are you ok?'James asks.I plaster a smile on my face and say I 'm fine.He looks at me concerned but leaves the conversation at that which I am grateful for.
...................At bowling..................
James' POV
We've entered the bowling place and now we're just choosing our teams.Me,Riles,West,Eldon and Hunter are here so the teams are going to be uneven.
'Me and Riles against you three and whichever team loses has to buy lunch.' I says and we all agree.
'Soo Riley how is E..'Hunter begins and I know he is going to ask about Emily so I shake my head vigorously trying to tell him not to say anything,'everything going. You know,with your hand and stuff.It must hurt after punching Tess so hard yesterday,'I sigh in relief at his save. That was a close one.
'Fine I guess. Now,stop trying to psyche me out .Me and James are going to kick your asses,'and we all laugh.
Riley then excuses herself to take a phone call and I gather all the boys around.
'DO NOT under any circumstances ask about Emily.She's is in a coma because her surgery went wrong and Riley is very sensitive about it.Ok?'
They all nod their heads and we instantly turn around when we hear Riley swearing on the phone.

Riley's POV
I look at my phone and see the caller ID is unknown but I pick it up anyways.
R-Hello
?-Hey babe.Miss me?
That voice,where have I heard that voice?
R-Who are you?
?-Oh,don't you remember me? Your boyfriend?
Huh boyfriend?James is right here.
Then I remember.I remember that voice.Charlie.
R-Fuck off you bastard!I don't need your bullshit.Do Not call me again.
And I end the call.How the hell did he get my number?!
'Riley,what happened,'I turn around to see the boys looking at me worriedly.
'Oh,nothing,I'm fine.Let's start,' I brush it off and luckily they don't ask anymore questions but I know James will bombard me with them later on.

James' POV
Right now we're having pizza which Eldon,West and Hunter bought because me and Riley smashed them at bowling. I still haven't forgotten Riley shouting on the phone though,I'm going to ask her about that later on.
'Hey, I just remembered that you guys haven't been my slaves yet.Remember?Because I won that pancake competition?' Riley says.We all groan because we thought she forgot,obviously we thought wrong.
She raises an eyebrow and says,'You boys didn't think I forgot did you?The day I choose for you to be my slaves is Monday so get ready for hell,' she declares and we all sigh because knowing Riley,she will make our day worse than hell.

:)
Not proof read.

Unexpected-Jileyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें