Epilogue

Please read a/n at the end

Riley's POV
'Yes!'
'No!'
'Yes!'
'No!'
'YES!'
'NO!'
'YES!!'
'You know what?Fine. Whatever.Get the god damn shoes,'Emily gives in,sighing and rubbing her forehead as I shoot her a victorious smile.
'Thanks sis,'I say and she grumbles back a whatever,shooting me a frown. We buy the shoes that I'll be wearing tonight

 We buy the shoes that I'll be wearing tonight

and exit the shop. Emily still has a frown on her face but it instantly disappears and is replaced with a bright smile as she waves to someone behind me. I turn around to see that James and Hunter are trying to make their way towards us through the hustle and bustle of frantic teens.
Girls are hurrying to the salon to get their hair and nails done for tonight whilst guys are searching for ties that match their dates' dresses at the last minute. Me? I'm just casually munching on a Krispy Kreme donut whilst basking in the glory of winning a battle about a pair of shoes against my sister.
A pair of arms lock around my waist and soft lips meet my cheek.
'Hey beautiful,'my boyfriend whispers in my ear,his head resting on my shoulder.
'Hey,'I grin,holding up my donut,silently asking if he wants some which I'm guessing he does as he shoves the rest in his mouth.
'James!'
'What?'he asks,amusement in his eyes.
But I don't answer,turning my head away from him. My food is very precious to me and if I offer it to you,you should feel privileged,not make me angry by taking advantage of my kindness.
Suddenly, I feel lips peppering my neck with light kisses and I know that in a couple of seconds I'm not going to be angry anymore-and so does James. He smiles against my neck and I tilt my head up to get a better look at him. His lips then detach from my neck and lean in towards my lips when we are interrupted by arguing.
'No,Hunter.I'm not going to take it!'
'Oh come on Em.Please.You deserve it.'
Me and James give each other confused looks and decide that we want to know what's going on so we do just that.

James' POV
'Hey,what's going on?' I ask,wondering why the new couple is arguing. Yes,you read right,couple. After Riley finally gave Hunter her blessing for him to date Emily-after a very disturbing explanation of what she would do if he hurt her,something along the lines of ripping off your balls and feeding them to piranhas-Hunter jumped at the chance ,not wasting a second to ask Em out on a date. She obviously said yes and blah blah blah,they're now an official couple as of two weeks ago. They're actually nearly as bad as me and Riley on the whole PDA thing,but obviously not as bad. We're Jiley after all. ;-)
'Emily won't take the money I'm giving her to go to the salon,' Hunter explains.
'That's because it costs a lot of money,Hunter! And I know that I won't be able to pay you back.'
'I told you already Em,you don't have to pay me back!Please Ri,put some sense into your sister!' Everyone turns to look at Riley who is stuffing another donut into her mouth. Where is she getting these from?
'Just take the money Em,'Riley says after swallowing her donut.
'Ri,a minute please,'Emily grits out,glaring at Riles. They walk over to a corner and start whispering in harsh voices whilst I walk over to Hunter. He sighs and I pat his shoulder.
'I just want her to be happy bro. I know that when it was her senior prom she couldn't go because she had to take care of Riley and didn't have any money to buy a dress and stuff so I just want to make sure that she gets everything that she wants. You know?'
'Yeah, I know bro. But both of the Raymond sisters are very stubborn and sometimes you just have to give in. And trust me man,Emily is already very happy. Everytime things are getting heated with me and Riley,she always barges into the apartment,gushing about how grateful she is to be with you and how excited she is to be going to prom with you. It's frustrating how much she babbles on about you,' I say and Hunter starts to blush,averting his eyes to the ground. I'm just about to tease him about this when my smug looking girlfriend and her annoyed sister come upto us.
'I'll take the money,'Emily says,rolling her eyes.
'Really,'Hunter asks,his face lighting up.
'Yeah yeah.'
'Thank god! I thought I was going to have to cancel the appointment I booked.'
A look of guilt instantly spreads Emily's face and she looks to the ground.
'You booked an appointment?'she gingerly asks.
'Of course I did! If I didn't you probably wouldn't be able to go considering how busy it's going to be. You have no idea how long it took me to persuade the lady to squeeze in an appointment. I'm never going to get those 3 hours of my life back. And let me tell you, I had to pay a hell of a lot more money to do that,I think I'll have to start doing chores again so that my parents will have to start giving me pocket money,'Hunter finishes with a chuckle and I just want to bang his head over and over again. Emily's already feeling guilty about taking Hunter's money and now that she knows that how much time and effort and extra money it took him,I bet the guilt is really over-whelming her now. Hunter is such an idiot.
I look over at Emily to see her eyes watering and then to Riley who looks furious and who is literally slapping her forehead due to Hunter's stupidity.
After a long silence with Hunter looking pretty confused, realisation dawns on his face and he looks over at Emily who is really trying to keep the tears at bay.
'Oh,Em! I didn't mean it like that. I don't mind giving my mom foot massages every night,eventhough her feet are really dry and she has blisters and bunions and-oh shit!'
I whack Hunter on the back to get him to shut up whilst Riley is shooting him daggers. I take her away before she can pounce on Hunter and give the couple some space,this is something they need to figure out themselves.