Prologue

#BC3Honeymoon

Andria's POV

"Are we there yet?" I asked her as I impatiently throw my gaze at the window. 

"Almost there sweetie" she answered as she reached my hand and kissed it.

"We've been traveling for like, forever already! My butt hurts because of sitting in long hours." I grumpily folded my arms as I leaned my back into the car seat.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw her smirked, "Don't worry, we will get there soon. I know you're excited about our honeymoon."

By the looks of her teasing smile, I know she's thinking about something different, 

"Silly! It's not what you think!" then I poked her waist.

"You're too defensive!" she laughed.

Kuya Andrew gave us a trip to Thailand as his wedding gift to the both of us. From the capital city we went off through a small town where the resort that we will be staying is situated at. It's been quite along drive though, Tony's been driving like 2 hours already. I bet she's so tired.

'Enjoy the trip princess and make every moment memorable!' the sound of my teasing brother echoed inside my mind.

"We are here!" 

I was out from my thoughts, when she finally announced our arrival.

"FINALLY" 

~

As I stepped outside the car, I was in awe as I saw the whole place. 

The place looks so magical and relaxing. It's peaceful ambiance away from the bustling sound of the city makes me feel like I'm in a paradise.

"Let's go swimming!" I blurted out as I turn my gaze upon the white sand and the calm rolling waves in the sea.

"Relax sweetie, we just got here. We have a lot of time to do that later" Tony told me as she got our baggage out from the car compartment.

. .

"Sawadeeka, Welcome. How can I help you?" the lady in the front desk asked.

"A reserved room for Mrs. Gonzalez" Tony told the lady and annoyingly the lady flashes a flirtatious smile.

"Room 241, here's your key sir. Enjoy your stay" I immediately grab the key as she was about to give it to MY HUBBY!

"Thank you!" I told her and drag Tony away from that lady.

"Ehhh, my sweetie gets jelly so easily" she teased.

"Shut up!" I faced her and poked her nose using my index finger.

She then raised both of her hands in mid-air, "easy princess" she chuckled nervously.