Coffee (Prologue-thingy)

The rain was bouncing off the pavement outside it was falling so hard. The cars were sending mini tsunamis onto the pavement every time they sped. through a puddle. Every so often engulfing unfortunate pedestrians. (Maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration).

You had just entered Starbucks and was tapping your fingers impatiently on the counter waiting for thee busy waitress to notice you.

"What do you want?" Asked the waitress bluntly when she had finally acknowledged your existence.
"Just a latte, thank you," you answered.
"Take away?" She asked. You nodded.
She went bustling over to the coffee machine and, soon enough, placed a cup in front of you on the counter.
"That's £3," she said.
You took your purse out of your coat and gave her the change.

You headed out into the rain. Your head bowed to keep the rain out of your eyes. Occasionally sipping on your coffee.

You had been walking for a while now in the rain on your way back you your flat. The rain was dripping off the strands of your hair. You were walking at a furious pace as you were desperate to get back to the warmth of your flat.

Suddenly someone collided with you on the pavement sending the coffee all over you.

"Sorry," said the young man who had bumped into you as you was brushing off the coffee, "I just didn't see you in all this rain."
"Oh it's fine," you said looking up.
"Hang on I recognise you..."
A/N
Who was the stranger who bumped into you? Comment if you think you know. 🐌
Loony
(I promise that the chapters will be longer) 🐛