Chapter One

"Oh, from YouTube I imagine," he said
You nodded, "I don't watch it lots though because of my job but I watch it as much as I can. You're AmazingPhil right?"
He nodded, "and you are?" He asked.
You looked up into his blue eyes and said, "(y/n)."
"That's a nice name."
"Thank you. I didn't choose it though," you said smiling at him.
He smiled back. "How about you come back to my apartment to repay for the coffee."
"That's nice of you but I wouldn't want to be a burden. I'm almost at my flat anyway," you replied.
"No, I insist that you come back to my flat. It wouldn't be a problem at all," he said turning around.
"Weren't you off to somewhere?" You asked
"I was just going to meet Dan somewhere but I'll text him when we get back," he explained.
"Will Dan mind?" You asked.
"I'm sure he'll be fine," Phil replied.
"Oh ok," you said.
***
Phil turned the keys in the lock in the door and let you in. You thanked him. His and Dan's flat was a lot bigger than yours.
"Make yourself at home," he said as you hung up your trench coat.
***
You heard the keys in the lock turn. Dan was back. He was dripping wet from head to toe. He hung up his coat next to yours and yelled, "YOU LEFT ME ALONE IN THE BLOODY RAIN. I COULD HAVE DROWNED FOR ALL YOU BLOODY CARED!"
"Invited someone over," Phil said ignoring Dan completely.
"Who?" Dan asked interested.
"(Y/n)," Phil replied.
"Why?"
"Because I spilt coffee all over her."
"Well done, Phil!" Dan said sarcastically, "I would have personally gone for the smile and wave way. But your way was very effective."
"Oh shut up, Dan," Phil said, "it was accidental."
"Sure..." Dan said.
"I should probably go now," you said suddenly gaining their attention as they had seemingly forgotten about your entire existence.
"Er... No stay a bit longer. How about we play... Cluedo?" Dan said picking up the nearest board game to him.
"Ok then," you said smiling. You were great at this game and so you should be!
***
You played three games of Cluedo with Dan and Phil and you won them all. You then proceeded to cook for all of you. After dinner you grabbed your coat and said, " I better go now, I've got to get up for work tomorrow."
"What is it that you do?" Dan asked.
"Detective Inspector (last name) at your service," you said showing them your I.D.
You smiled as Dan and Phil stood in their hallway, staring at you in awe.
"Thank you for tonight," you said as you opened and closed the door behind you.

You put your hand in your pocket. There was something in there. A bit of torn paper with Dan's number on it. You smiled, added him as a contact and then texted him.

Hello Dan. From (y/n)

A/n
I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it even if my iPad did decide to have a mind of its own half way through.
Loony 🐌