Chapter Nineteen

(A/n)

Whoops! I haven't updated ages...

M walked up to you suspending each step, purposely taking a prolonged amount of time. He looked down at you and smiled menacingly. He brought his hand into the air and brought it down with great force on your cheek causing your head to whip to the right. You didn't whimper. You made no noise to show the agonising pain in your cheek that was causing half of your face to become numb.

Instead you swung your leg out and kicked him hard at the bottom of his legs. This made him loss his balance a little but not enough to topple him over.

"That's exactly what you are not allowed to do," he whispered into your ear. You just shrugged. He took a step back and with rage in his eyes pulled a clenched fist back and punched you square in the jaw. You just smirked back at him. This sent him into a fury of rage that was funnelled through his punches and kicks. Each impact with your skin felt like it was going to bruise badly but you didn't care. Stop him from getting his satisfaction, annoy him more and his annoyance was entertaining you then it should.

"Right if that's how you are going to be," he said ominously heading towards the opposite wall of the dungeon.

As he went to walk away you stuck your foot out and he tumbled over it, landing with a satisfying crack on the floor. He got up and brushed down his suit. Blood was trickling down his face from a cut that was sustained on his impact. He strode over to the wall and pushed one of the bricks in. A door in the wall sprung open and he pulled out a small dagger. He threw it in the air and it glinted as the little light that was rest reflected off its shiny surface.

He paced back to you and came and stood over you so he was looking down at you. He traced your facial features with the blade of the dagger. You continued to look him in the eyes. Showing no concern that he was holding a dagger to your face. He slowly put more pressure on the blade and it started to scratch your skin. You just smiled at him.

He then pushed the blade into the skin of your face. You felt a slight stinging and caught beads of blood starting to form out the corner of your eye. He made a slightly bigger cut with the knife and you felt a trickle of blood fall down your check and down your neck.

"You ready to listen yet?" He asked getting dangerously close to your face.

You shook your head and stuck out with your foot to try and unbalance him. He looked down at the muddy footprint on his trousers and back up at you. He smiled darkly.

"Well I'm just going to make you then."

His lips collided with yours, the force slammed your back into the wall. He started to tug on your hair, deepening the kiss. You tried your best to escape his contact but he had your hands pinned to the wall above your head and you couldn't move your legs as he was leaning on them.

He had to break from you to get air. As he turned he smirked. You caught a syringe stuck in your arm out the corner of your eye. You felt your vision start to darken. You tried to fight it off but M just put a finger to your lips.

"Shush darling I've got you."

(A/n)
Thank you all for 3k! I couldn't have done it without you (obviously).

Over and out,

Loony 🐌