Chapter Eighteen

You followed M solemnly towards his expensive estate car. He turned to you and pulled a pair of stainless steel handcuffs and clipped them around your wrists.

"Just in case you try any tricks," he said smirking.

He pushed you into the back seat of the car and went round and climbed in the front passenger seat next to his chauffeur. He nodded at him and the car rolled smoothly a stand-still. You watched the outside world pass by and wondered what Dan, Phil and     (F/n) were thinking. You hoped they weren't going it try anything unreasonable.

The car came to a smooth halt in front of a large house. You were pulled out of the back seats by your hair and walked to the door by M. He pressed his finger on a button on the doorframe and the door opened slowly. Fingerprint recognition.

You were pulled into through the expensive house, down elegant halls embellished with chandeliers and large sitting and dining rooms with pristine furniture. You were yanked through the back door and out into the huge garden. You refused to whimper to let you know that he was causing you pain, he would enjoy that and you refused to give him the satisfaction.

He led you down some steps that lead into a cavern under his garden. It looked like a dungeon. The walls were green and damp. He pulled you to the deepest and darkest part and removed your handcuffs. He replaced them with leather straps and pushed you against the wall. He tied your hands on a metal loop above your head.

"Now time to beat some of the passion out of you," he said smirking darkly.

(A/n)

Short chapter alert! Thanks for all reading this! I hope you're enjoying the story so far! If anyone wants to chat with me I'll get BxthanyS to show me how! 😬

Over and out,

Loony 🐌