Chapter Twenty

You woke up in a four poster bed. The sheets were sparkling white and you guessed made from Egyptian cotton. You propped yourself up on your elbows. The  light was harsh and you had to squint until your eyes adjusted to the glare. All your muscles ached as you tried to sit up. You made it halfway but felt a jerk on your wrists that pulled you back down. Your hands were handcuffed to the two posts nearest to your head.

You heard a snigger come from the corner of the room. You heard someone stand up and listened to them walk towards you, their footsteps caused the floor to creak beneath them.

"How are you feeling? Tired? Ill? Broken? Trapped?" The figure said maliciously, leaning over you. You knew for a fact that this was M.

"None of the above," you replied with a sly smile.

"Oh. Really?" He asked with surprise which you were pretty sure he was mocking.

"Yes. Really," you said confidently.

"But I could do anything to you," he said leaning over you so that his nose almost touched yours.

"Go ahead," you said smiling.

"I will break you (y/n). I will rip your world to shreds and burn those shreds on a fire fueled by your downfall," he said hissing in your face.

"That would be extremely ambitious of you," you said smirking.

(A/n)

I can finally update again. Yayyy. Sorry this was so short. I would say something inspirational and awe inspiring but I can't think of anything so yeah....

Over and out,

Loony 🐌