Chapter Seventeen

(A/n)

Hellooooo again finally! Sorry for the wait I've been a bit busy with homework and stuff like that... I'm pretty sure this chapter isn't going to be quite as exciting as you were hoping.

Sorry,

Loony 🐌

You continued through the house to make sure that your eyes weren't deceiving you. You slipped in through the door of the living rooms and what you saw was well and truly real.

(A/n)

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter....

Only kidding!

Three chairs were lined up in the middle of the room. Their occupants bound to them with rope that was a little to tight and was digging into their skin causing bruises to form. Blood matted each of the captives hair which was tangled into large knots. Bruises decorated their skin. They were in pretty bad shape and you guessed they hadn't been there for too long. Poor Phil. Poor (f/n). And poor...Dan. You didn't know how he got there. You had seen him die. But that didn't matter now. Right now all that mattered was who had done this and why.

You approached the captives. They were gagged so they couldn't scream but you could see the fear in their eyes as they nervously flicked from one side to the other. You had gotten into reach of the ropes but you had been very careful. It had to be a trap. It was too easy otherwise. You took another step forward when you saw a little red dot flicker on each of their foreheads.

You heard footsteps behind you and you turned round. There he was. The man from the before. The one you had knocked unconscious. Your archenemy. He went by the name of M or Mourir.

"You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?" He said in his sickly sing-song voice.

"Never," you replied slowly reaching towards your inside pocket.

"No point getting your gun out sweetheart. There's nothing you can do. You are virtually   helpless," he continued.

"Virtually?" You asked tilting your head.

"Well there is one teeny thing you could do," he said singing the each word.

"What is that?" You asked impatiently.

"You come with me. You become mine. That way you can't cause any trouble and I can get what I've always wanted," he said striding towards you.

"And what's that?" You asked not even flinching when he came so close he was virtually breathing down your neck.

"Why would I tell you? You're the key and that's all you will ever need to know. And if you don't come with me there will be consequences," he said making his hand into a gun shape and shot Dan, Phil and (f/n) one by one. Each of them flinched when he turned to them.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

You looked along the line of victims. At their nervous expressions. At the fear and terror in their eyes.

"Release them and I'll come," you said looking down.

"Are you sure? Don't want to phone a friend?" He asked in a mocking tone.

"Yes I'm sure. Just free them," you said defiantly.

"You are too loyal for your own good," he said as three men armed with rifles came out and untied the captives. They all looked at you with gratitude and you just nodded. They were pushed out the flat.

"You're coming with me," said M turning in his heel, " and if you don't come with me you know what happens."

"I get killed," you replied.

"Quite right. Come along darling."