Chapter Sixteen

You couldn't believe this! First Dan left you and now (f/n) and Phil were going to as well. Everyone you ever cared about were going to leave you alone in this world all because of you and your ignorance. What could have been if you hadn't tried to defy your feelings towards Dan? He would be alive and so would (f/n) and Phil, that's what would have happened. You studied the ink on the paper. It was fresh. Written in the last half an hour. Maybe, maybe you could get to (f/n) and Phil before they did any serious harm to themselves. Where would they go though to commit such an act? Many places were buzzing through your head. The most likely of them though was Dan and Phil's old apartment where Dan had committed suicide himself. Wouldn't that have been a perfect place to take your life? You thought so and hoped (f/n) and Phil thought the same way as you.

You sprang up and towards the door almost tripping over a large, leather bound book placed next to the front door. On it in silver letters was the title '(f/n)'s and (y/n)'s scrapbook'. You didn't know such a thing had been created but (f/n) must have put it there to put the point across. You sprinted out the door and virtually leapt at a taxi which screeched to a halt. The driver sped off as he told you the address and that it was a matter of emergency.

You reached the block of flats and, after chucking random notes at the driver which you hoped was sufficient, ran to the front door. It, of course, was locked and you had to break it down to get inside fully aware that you would have to pay for all the damage you were causing. You leapt up the stairs two at a time and bursted into what you hoped was Dan and Phil's flat. Luckily it was. When you entered the sight before you filled you with shock...

(A/n)

Thank you all for the reads and comments! They mean a lot to me, naturally.

Fanfic of the Week

How Can I Resist (danxreader) by izzythewizz

You should defiantly go and check her out. ;)

Loony 🐌