Chapter Fourteen

She looked up at you teary eyed and chucked you the nearest newspaper. She was acting as if telling you the truth would pain her too much. You caught it and looked at it questioningly.
"Front page," she said a tear trickling down her check. You looked over to Phil he was completely inattentive and staring out of the window onto the London skyline. You then adverted your attention back to the front page of the newspaper.

You read the title in bold which took up most of the page. Your breath hitched and you felt your knees go weak. You turned quickly on your heel and sprinted towards the door. Pages from the newspaper fluttering out and over the floor but you kept a tight clutch on the front page. You opened the door to the (f/n)'s flat and sped out, slamming the door behind you.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" You heard her scream behind you.
You charged up the stairs to your flat. Your footsteps so heavy they shook the pictures that hung on the wall.

You ran into your room slamming that door behind you. Once it had closed you dropped to your knees and cried into your hands, clutching the paper.

Why?

(A/n)

Sorry for the worlds shortest chapter but it finishes in an apt place I think. Anyway...

Fanfic of the week

Actually today's different. I have a user I want to mention for their constant comments.

MunchyDaCrunchy

You have been noticed!

Ok.

Over and out,
Loony 🐌