Chapter Nine

You  stood up and pushed the chair you were sitting on across the room. You strode out of the room.
"Drugging your boyfriend. You're a naughty girlllll," said a sing song voice that you knew all to well.
You halted in the doorway and swivelled around on your foot. You slowly pulled your gun out of your pocket.
"Oh, I wouldn't shoot darlingggg," you turned your head and noticed red dots of light dancing on Dan's head.

Snipers. Really?

A tall man sauntered into the room behind you. He was clothed in a iron grey suit and a black bow tie.
"Hello (y/n). Ready to die again?" He said smirking. He was prowling around you in circles that slowly decreased in size until you were standing  face to face.
"Nope."
"Tough," with this you placed the barrel of your gun to his temple. He chuckled to himself, "is that the best you can do?"
"No."
"Shoot me and I won't be the only one to die today," he said glancing towards Dan.
"Why would I care?" you asked pushing the barrel of the gun into his forehead.
"Because you loooove him really. Just admit it," you heard a gasp next to you. Dan had woken up.

Didn't take him as long as I hoped...
Dammit!
Wrong dosage!
I'll remember that for next time...

With that you swivelled the top half of your body, swinging your gun at his head. It made contact with your enemy and he landed with a thump. You turned quickly and grabbed Dan's wrist and pulled him.
"(Y/n) the stairs are that way," Dan said pointing to the right.
"Not enough time," you said dragging Dan with you.
"What do yo-" you turned your backed to the window and leapt at it. The glass shattered as you flew through the window pane dragging Dan with you. You spread your arms as you fell and Dan copied you until you landed in a bin full of rubbish. It cushioned your fall. You let out a sigh of relief as Dan made a gagging noise.
"You're such a girl," you said looking at Dan sternly.
"What?" He said looking at you in disbelief.

(A/n)
This was a short chapter but I think it ended in an apt place. Thank you all for reading we're almost at 300 now!
Thanks again,
Loony 🐌