Chapter 5 - It's All Fun and Games Till Someone Gets Shot in the Foot

*Alright from now on, I will be putting songs at the top of all my chapters. Sometimes they will be relevant for the story but most of the time I will just really like them and want to add them in. :P*

(Eren's POV)

"Okay so basically I ask you random questions and you answer them truthfully! It's super fun! Once I run out of questions we switch roles so then you ask me random questions! Okay?!"

"I guess that doesn't sound too bad. Alright! Lets go then!"

"Okay! First question! Are you in a relationship at this time?"

"Nnnooo,,, I'm confused on the objective of this game." I say, my face starting to heat up.

"I told you, I ask you random questions and you answer them. I'm just giving you the first thing that comes to mind. Next question! Are you gay? No this is not a mean question, and if it makes you feel any better, I'll tell you I'm Bi!"

"Um yah I guess so." I can feel my face beginning to heat up even more. I'm not so sure I made the right decision to play this game.

I hear a whisper from Hanji, "perfect!" Though I'm not exactly sure I heard her right.

"What was that?"

"Nothing! Next question! Do you believe in ghosts?"

"Hmm I'm not sure. I can't say I'm convinced they exist but I also won't say they don't." She seemed happy with this answer.

"Do you believe in dragons?"

"Well it makes sense that dragons could have existed at one point. I mean how else would so many different cultures come up with something so similar when they never discussed it together."

"Pixies?"

"They might be real. Who knows."

"Werewolfs?"

"Nah they were most likely made up. Though it would be cool if they existed"

"Mermaids?"

"Most of the ocean is undiscovered! You can't tell me they don't exist yet!"

"Finally! Someone who agrees with me! Loch Ness Monster?"

"Who knows anymore."

"Bigfoot?"

"Are you kidding me right now?"

"What about vampires?"

"As cool as it would be if they existed, I highly doubt it."

"You know, they are real."

"Yah and I'm Dracula's son."

"Dracula was a terrible vampire! Of course, at least he didn't sparkle in the sunlight! Don't even get me started on those vampires! That is just embarrassing!"

"Hanji, are you okay?"

"No! Now all I can think about are the stupid Twilight movies! The plot was ok but the rest just, ugh!" She flops dramatically onto the rolly chair. "I just need a moment" she sighs dramatically. "OH! What if I can prove to you vampires are real?! Then will you believe me?!" She asks, jumping back up excitedly.

"If you can give me actual proof that vampires exist, then yes, I will believe you." This should be interesting.

"Yes! Now let me think. Where did I put that..." She starts wondering around the room searching for something. "AHA! I found it!" She comes skipping back over with something in her hand.

"Eren. I'm dead serious right now. I want you to shoot me." She says, reaching a gun out to me.

"WHAT! Are you insane?! I'm not going to shoot you! How does this even prove your point?!"

"It does! Trust me! Just do it! I'll be fine! If it makes you feel better, you can just shoot my foot." She shoves the gun into my hands.

"How's is that supposed to make me feel better!? It is not okay to shoot people! Even if they ask you to!"

"Eren, if you don't do it, I'll do it myself to prove my point!"

"No!! I'm not going to let you shoot your own foot either!"

"Don't make me make you do it! Just do it. It'll be fine! I promise! Please Eren! This is the only way I can think of getting you to believe me!"

"Hanji I really don't want to do this... Just your foot?"

"Yep"

"Hanji please don't make me do this."

"Once you do it, it will be over with. So the sooner you stop complaining and shoot, the sooner you won't have to be complaining at all. What's the big deal anyways?! I'm asking you to shoot my foot not yours."

"This is a very big deal! Fine I'll do it, but that doesn't mean I like it."

"Yes! Finally! You really need to stop being such a wuss." She says as she sticks her foot out in front of her.

"Hanji..."

"Alright! On 3 ok? 1... 2.... 3.... Do it!"

*BANG*

Hanji screams and clutches her foot. "OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY SHOT ME!"

"OH MY GOD! HANJI! I AM SO SORRY! YOU MADE ME DO IT!"

"GOD DAMN IT!"

"OH MY GOD! I FEEL LIKE SHIT!"

Suddenly the door slams open. "What the actual fuck is going on in here!?!" Hanji and I stop screaming to look and see who slammed the door open.

"ERWIN! YOU'RE JUST IN TIME! LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL FOOT! ALL INTACT AND UNHARMED!" Hanji yells, pulling off her ruined shoe and sock to show her completely okay foot.

"God damn it Hanji! I told you to stop making people shoot you when you're trying to prove a point!"

"But it works so well!" she pouted. The man named Erwin just rolled his eyes at her. "I'm sorry she made you go through that. We should have expected her to try it." He apologizes to me before leaving the room and closing the door.

"So. Do you believe vampires are real now?!" She asks with a gigantic grin on her face.

"Sure. Why not. It's not like you made me shoot your foot or anything just to prove your fucking point!"

"Awesome!"

"Wait a second! Doesn't that mean you're the vampire?!"

"Huh? Yah, of course it does. I wasn't going to test your foot because I can't be sure you're a vampire yet and no one else would have let me shoot them soo..."

"Wait what?! What do you mean 'no one else'? Are you implying you are all vampires? And also, what do you mean you don't know about me yet?"

"That depends. Do you think I am implying we are all vampires? And I mean exactly what I said."

"Stop twisting the questions around!" She just cackles at me.

"Oh! That reminds me! The blood tests should be done by now!" She rushes over, still laughing, to see the results of the tests. "OOOOOooooohhhhhh"