Chapter 15 - Truth or Dare (Part 2)

(Eren's POV)

"This one's for Eren." Erwin says, handing the phone over to me. I decide on dare and wait for the dare to show up.

"Give the player on your left an 'auntie kiss'. Use lipstick/lipbalm and leave a print!" I read the dare aloud for everyone to hear. I turn to my left and grin largely at Levi who is glaring back at me.

"There is no way in hell you are doing that! Besides, you don't even have lipstick to use." Levi states, obviously thinking he had won the battle.

"I have lipstick he can use!" Isabel suddenly yells, standing up and bolting upstairs. In a few moments she is back down, carrying a large container of assorted colors and flavors of lipbalm and lipstick and plopping it down in front of me.

"I think you should go with this one!" She whispers loudly, pointing to a bright red tube of lipstick in the container.

"Perfect!" I let her put the lipstick on for me, making sure she puts enough on so that it can leave a mark.

"There! You look gorgeous!" she grins at me.

"Why thank you! I feel fabulous!" I smile, pretending I have long hair and flip it over my shoulder. "Now, who's ready for their kiss?" I ask evilly, grinning over at Levi once again.

"No! I won't let you come near me." He seems determined to win but I also don't plan on losing my dare.

"Ah come on Levi. It's just a little kiss." I pout. "I will get you." I say, more determined now.

"Not if you can't get to me." Levi suddenly says, bolting up and running to the kitchen. Oh it's on now Levi. I quickly get up and follow him to the kitchen, where he is standing on the opposite side of the room, the dining table sitting between us. He tries to run past me and into the other room again but I block him. He then runs back into the kitchen, stopping in the middle of the room to turn and face me again. I decide to take my chance to catch him and quickly run up to him and land a sloppy kiss on his cheek, luckily leaving a red lip print; and, I back away quickly, hoping to avoid any counter attacks from Levi if he sends out any. He makes a sound of disgust and quickly tries to wipe it off his face. I laugh at him as he tries desperately to get it all off his cheek. After a few moments, he finally gets it all off his face and he turns to me again, a look of anger now on his face. He starts to walk towards me and I instinctively back away, slightly fearful of what he might do. I run out of places to go when I feel my back hit the counter, and he stops a few inches in front of me. He grabs the front of my shirt in his fist and glares up at me.

"If you're going to kiss me, do it right." He growls, yanking me into him and kissing me deeply. This kiss is more confident than the first time; and, we get into a rhythm straight away. I move my hands to grasp the sides of his waist, pulling him closer. Soon the kiss starts to get more heated and I feel Levi run his tongue over my lip, but I decide to tease him and not give him entrance. He seems to get irritated by this and yanks on my shirt slightly. I smirk into the kiss, amused, but still not giving in just yet. He bites my bottom lip gently, getting impatient. When I still don't give in, he gets more irritated. He suddenly moves his leg and pushes it between mine, pressing up against me. I gasp in surprise at the sudden bolt of pleasure and Levi takes his chance to invade my mouth with his tongue. I moan into the kiss as it starts to get even more heated.

"Hey Eren, did you catch him?" Someone suddenly yells from the other room, most likely Hanji.

We break away from the kiss and try to catch our breath.

"Shitty brat, why do you make me feel like this?" Levi asks, still clutching my shirt.

"Like what?" I ask, even though I'm pretty sure I know what he's talking about.