25 ⊱ Mr. & Mrs. Tomlinson

Mr. & Mrs. Tomlinson

"My face hurts for smiling all day, Lou." I told my boyfriend.

Sorry. I told my husband. That's right. After endless months of preparation, our wedding had finally happened, the previous night to be exact.

"Well, now it's going to ache even more, honey."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm about to kiss you all night. It's my right as a husband." He laughed and hugged me from behind while I was brushing my hair in front of the mirror.

"Oh, really? I didn't know we gained new rights being husband and wife," I told him, standing up to hug him and to see his beautiful eyes.

"Yes, and I'm going to take advantage of them in this honeymoon," he told me and placed a long and soft kiss in my cheek, moving all the way down my neck and to my collarbones.

We were in a private isle in Central America, away from everyone and living the moment. Our moment. 

As his kisses became more passionate and his hands more... playful, I knew what was about to happen and I was not going to stop him. I did not want to.

I grabbed his face and connected our lips to let him know what I wanted. He casually, and very easily I must admit, took off my silk black rob and walked me to the edge of the giant bed. While I was kissing his neck now, he placed a hand in my lower back and gently but hungrily laid me in bed. And between kisses and sexy whispers, memories of the previous night filled my mind.

I wore a white long dress with my hair falling in a casual way, except for a diamond brooch my parents had given me as a present. The hairsyler had managed to put it at one side of my head so half of my face was uncovered. Everyone told me I looked beautiful and that all eyes were on me that day but mine were on my boyfriend. Louis wore a black suit with black shoes (yes, shoes, not Vans) and to me he was the most handsome man I've ever met.

The ceremony seemed eternal to me but still wonderful, though I couldn't avoid crying at the moment of the "I do." Lou cried as well but we were both smiling at each other like if we were enjoying a private joke. No doubt that our first kiss as husband and wife was the best part.

The party after the ceremony in the countryside was fantastic. We took millions of pictures and had the chance to talk and share with all the guests. Our relatives were around us all the time, like I hope they would be for the rest of our lives. And our friends were also there, reminding us about how lucky we were to have each other. Louis with the rest of One Direction performed a few songs by the band and after the toast, Louis dedicated me a solo version of "Little Things." There is no need to say we cried during the song. There were too many feelings for us to handle.

It was a day none of us would forget. It was a new step in our relationship, a confirmation that it was forever. And that is how it felt.

I wished the entire ceremony never ended but I was excited about what was to come after, so time did not scare me at all. I would be Mrs. Tomlinson, who could be afraid of that?

Louis suddenly stopped kissing me and lifted his head to meet my eyes, as if he wanted to check on me. We were already breathing with difficulty and our hearts were beating as fast as possible so it surprised me.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to remind you that- well, I love you, Eleanor." He murmured, smiling at me.

"I know, babe. And remember I love you too." I assured him caressing his biceps.

"Always, babe. Always."

And after that sweet reminder we were back on our thing, living our honeymoon as a married couple. Mr. & Mrs. Tomlinson.

**************************************

My apologies... I really suck at writing cute and cheesy moments like this one but I still hope you liked it ♥ Please vote and comment! 

Love you