Prologue

Think of me. Think of Louis. 

Now think of us together and say the firts word that comes to your mind. 

Yes. HATE

It hurts, a lot, but I have to admit that great part of our relationship is marked by hate. But don't get me wrong, we do not hate each other. 

No. It's all the free hate that I get from strangers for being who I am. 

I've always wanted to be known for my future college degree or my profession. I also like modelling and I would be proud if someday I could become a famous model. It's sad that people still choose to completely ignore that I'm a student at Manchester University, that I've worked as a model, that I like doing charity work or that I am a music lover. 

When people hear my name or see a picture of me they immediately recognize me as Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend, not as an individual, just as someone's partner. Of course my boyfriend is definitely the best thing that I've got and I am so glad we are together, but dealing with the constant threats and insults is really hard.

However, I always remind myself a wise lesson: "Love wins hate". So, by the end of the day, I assure myself that it is worth the effort, as behind all the hate I may receive, there is always us, answering back with love. 

****************************

Please vote and comment! I would like to know your opinions and get some feedback.

Love you, Agus