Chapter 18: Smart Turtles No More

A/N: So i decided to go back and give the chapters names again... I'M SORRY BUT NO CHAPTER NAMES IS SO BORINGGGGGG
Also: WHOOP TWO CHAPPIES IN ONE DAY NOW YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME!

"I don't remember this from the show!" I whispered to my friends. They nodded in agreement.

"You!" Raph hissed.

"The Creep is back?!" Mikey exclaimed. So they fought this thing before...

The Creep threw Leo at us. Donnie and I caught him, while everyone else charged at the plant monster, minus Sensei and April.

The Creep flung Raph against the wall, but the hothead just flipped off and attacked again. Mikey swung at it with his nunchucks, backing up to dodge the plant-man's flailing arm.

Sarah grabbed a scythe off the weapon rack, unexpertly slicing at the Creep. Kenzie put on some wall climbers, punching the plant with the sharp parts. Kayla snagged one if Raph's fallen sais and tried stabbing the Creep, but was flung back.

She landed by Mikey and Raph, stood up, and took a battle stance. Kenzie and Sarah attacked the Creep once more before joining them.

"How is that freak back?" April rhetorically asked.

"There are plenty of ways it could've returned from... wherever it was," I stated. April and Leo looked at me expectantly. "Why are you staring at me?"

They were about to respond when Raph spoke. "Alright, Creep, you want some of our mutagen? Then how 'bout-"

He paused as the Creep started glowing. It stuck its hands out to the side and started wiggling them.

"What is it doing?" Raph wondered.

"I dunno, but it's freaking me out dudes!" Mikey exclaimed fearfully as the plant monster's light died out and it had what looked like a smirk on its face.

It charged at everyone with a new intensity, it's moves seeming to have improved in a matter of seconds. If there wasn't something seriously wrong with me, I would've been fascinated.

The Creep knocked Mikey into the wall, but unlike Raph, Mikey slid down it painfully after the Creep's now super-charged smack.

Suddenly, the Creep whacked an arm towards us, and everyone scrambled out of the way. Master Splinter charged straight for the Creep and hit it out the wall of the dojo, right over the sewer water entrance to the lair.

"Is everyone ok?" Master Splinter asked.

"Hai, Sensei," all eight ouf us replied, hurrying after the escaping plant mutant. We followed it's slime trail through the lair, leading us to the lab's exit from the lair, which was open.

"That creep!" Donnie exclaimed.

"It must be what trashed the lab," I noted.

"How'd it get out?" Kenzie asked just as Mikey ran in. My eyes darted to him, angry but knowing he didn't mean to free the monster.

Wait, how do I know that it was even him who freed it?! I wondered.

"Mikey!" Raph and Donnie yelled at the same time, glaring at their younger brother.

"It wasn't my fault!" Mikey argued, huffing in annoyance (THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU TYPE MILEY INSTEAD OF MIKEY 18380182 TIMES :/ ). April rushed in, pushing her way through Mikey and Raph. Splinter followed her.

"Are you guys alright?" she asked.

"I think so. But the Creep's gone," Raph replied, storming away from Mikey.