Chapter 1: Sleepover Rave

A/N: Hi!!! I'm DONNIEYOSHI and yeah, this is my first story I've written on Wattpad, so don't expect it to be amazing, but I'll try my best!

Thanks for reading! This is my first story :)

Edit April 9, 2016: Hullo, this is an A/N from the future telling you that this story gets better as you read on and that the first few chapters are under editing. Thanks, bye!

-DONNIEYOSH

----------------------------------------------

"Come on!!!" I shouted, waiting impatiently for my friends to come.

"Jeez, Abby, give it a rest! It's just a little TV show!" Sarah said, obviously annoyed.

"You know you love it!" Kayla told her, running and jumping onto the couch.

We were in my New York apartment, waiting to watch our favorite TV show of all time-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. There was a new episode coming out, and we didn't want to miss it.

You might want me to explain. I'm Abigail, but everyone calls me Abby. I have blue eyes, dark brown hair and LOTS of freckles. Just warning you, I am obsessed with popcorn. Also, people say I'm the smartest person they know. I know I'm smart, but I'm not the smartest, for sure.

My three best friends, Sarah, Kayla, and Mackenzie, all have different personalities. That may be why we're all friends in the first place.

Sarah has brown eyes and ginger hair. She has a short temper, and doesn't trust a lot of people, especially if she's never met you. Once when we were all walking home from school, a group of Purple Dragons grabbed Kayla. Sarah attacked the Dragons until they let Kayla go.

Now that I think about it, I kind of feel bad for the Dragons. Sarah packs a pretty good punch.

Speaking of Mikayla, she is the goofball. Well, I guess we all are goofballs, but you know what I mean. Her nickname is Kayla. She has light brown hair, freckles across her nose, and green eyes. Whenever anyone is sad, Kayla will be there to cheer them up. She is super friendly, and tries to make friends with literally everyone. She even tried to befriend the Purple Dragons so they would let her go.

Mackenzie is the caring, mature one. We call her Kenzie, and she has dark blue eyes and black hair. No one has dubbed her 'leader,' but she is always in the front of our group. She isn't much of a fighter, but she's still protective of anyone she cares about.

That just about sums up our personalities.

"Wait, wait! I didn't make the popcorn yet!" Kenzie called out from the kitchen. I groaned, pressing pause on the TV.

"Hurry up! It won't stay paused forever!" I called back at her.

"Well, someone's excited. You didn't go crazy when Kenzie mentioned popcorn," Sarah snickered.

"I don't do it every time!" I protested. She just rolled her eyes. "Besides, there hasn't been a new episode in 3 months! You can't blame me for being excited."

"Whatever you say," Sarah replied with a smirk.

"Popcorn's done!" Kenzie called out, walking in with a bowl.

"Alright! Let's start this thing!!!" Kayla excalimed.

As Kayla, Kenzie, and me exchanged looks, we all giggled at Kayla's outburst.

"C'mon, just start it!" Kayla urged, changing the subject away from her. "I'm eager to see how Kenzie reacts to Leo getting knocked o-."

Sarah slammed her hand over Kayla's mouth. The latter had already seen the episode since it came out early online. Sarah threatened to rip her head off if she spoiled anything.

Sarah scowled. "Kayla, how many times have I told you not to tell what happens in it?" she accused. Sarah stood and chased Kayla around the room. Me and Kenzie were watching from a distance, laughing at their antics.

"If you two don't shut up, I'm gonna get you, too!" Sarah challenged, immediately silencing our giggles. "Now, we have popcorn, we have our arms and legs, START THE SHOW!" Sarah exclained. I grabbed the remote and pressed play.

The new episode was great. We fangirled over it for a while - well, Sarah didn't really fangirl. More like she got... more excited than usual. And when Shredder put Leo in a coma at the end? Kenzie freaked. You should have seen her face—it was hilarious!

"Oh, I'm glad none of our parents are home! We can stay up as late as we want!" Kayla cheered. We all went silent at the mention of our parents. "Oh..."

"It's ok, Kayla," Kenzie said. "We all think about them."

"Besides, you're right! We can do whatever we want!" I encouraged, trying to lighten the mood.

All I'll say is that our parents were missing. You'll find out the details later.

"I miss her...." Kayla whimpered, referring to her younger sister, who also disappeared.

"We'll find them," Kenzie reassured. Sarah hadn't said anything.

"What if we don't?" she said quietly. I grabbed a pillow and smacked her with it.

"Don't say that!" I scolded. Sarah laughed and also snagged a pillow, whipping it at my face.

"I can do what I want!" she argued with a grin. Kayla's frown transformed into a smile as she joined in on the pillow fight, whacking Kenzie. Kenzie glared at her playfully before taking a pillow of her own and smacking at Kayla, but missing and hitting Sarah instead.

"Ah!" I exclaimed when Kayla's pillow hit my back unexpectedly. I turned around and swung, hitting Kenzie.

"Pillow fight!"