Author's Note

OH. MY. QUAILS.

This book is over. Woah :o

I literally can't believe it. I started writing this book...three years ago, I believe. I don't know the exact date (read: I don't know how to find the exact date) that I published the very first chapter, but it was sometime in 2014.

And wow. It took me three years, a lot of procrastination, and a loose plan of the story, and here I am. Living With Turtles is finished!

As much as I'll miss writing about Abby, Sarah, Kenzie, and Kayla, I have to say this much; there won't be a sequel. I believe the story of these four girls is over. I do plan on writing another TMNT story, and I'm not sure if I'll publish it, but I'll definitely let you all know if I do.

Thank you, leothelionandfriends for your character Dalilah, it was super fun to write about her journey from the Foot to Abby's family! And thanks tmntgravityfalls for Samantha, her fox mutation was really cool and added a new side to Kayla that I wouldn't have gotten to explore otherwise!

And thank you, all my other readers! You guys are literally the best and if it weren't for your support, I wouldn't have been able to finish this book. Thank you all so much for staying until the end, it really means the world to me.

Questions about the book, or something else? Feel free to comment, and I'll try to answer as best I can.

Well, that's all I have to say. Thank you guys once again. Have a shelltastic day/night! <3

~DONNIEYOSHI❤️