Chapter 23: Halloween Plans

I've gone on one of those 'don't update for a while' trips. I'm sorry, I've had writers block and I was sick.

Also, I closed the OC contest because it's been up for two months and only two people entered. I'm just gonna make my own characters for the ones that no one gave a character for...

I've been writing and editing this for the past hour so that I have something to publish... YOU'RE WELCOME XDD

Anyways, TO THE STORY!

Donnie's POV

I tended to everyone's wounds, but no one had anything extreme. Sarah woke up, and just needed some rest after I reapplied their bandages from earlier. I redid Kenzie's, and then focused on Abby. Her injuries were still bleeding, through the bandages I had already applied.

The bullet holes were too small to stitch. Luckily, the lasers hadn't shot all the way through, otherwise she might have disabled her arm forever.

I bandaged her, suddenly realizing - the Shredder was improving his Footbots, and the Kraang were improving their weapons. Usually, lasers from Kraang guns only electrocute the victim, stunning them. This time, it was an actual fiery bullet.

I knew it had something to do with the mutagenic DNAs of us the Kraang and Shredder were collecting. They still needed Kenzie's DNA, according to Raph, so as long as they don't have that, Shredder won't initiate his plan. I hope.

Besides, for all we know we destroyed all of the mutagen that contained my brothers and my DNA, so they might also need ours, too! And Abby's, if they had no more left of hers!

After fixing up Abby's arm, I looked to her cheek, where the green flesh was charred and reddish where the laser grazed it.

The wound on Abby's face wasn't bleeding, but it would still hurt, maybe even more than the other shots.

I put some peroxide on it, letting it clean the wound. I watched the antiseptic fizzle on Abby's cheek, glad she wasn't awake. It would hurt a lot. Well, it'll still hurt, but she's unconscious so she can't feel it as of yet.

After the bubbling died away, I gently wrapped gauze around that half of Abby's face, covering her left eye. It would take two days at most for her to wake up, though I doubted she would be unconscious for longer then 12 hours.

I examined her injuries one last time before joining my family in the living room.

"How is she?" Kenzie asked anxiously.

"She'll be fine, probably awake by morning," I replied. Kenzie's tense shoulders seemed to relax slightly, but she remained sitting on the edge of the couch.

I noticed Kayla and Mikey weren't in the room. Just as I was about to ask, a loud crash came from the direction on my younger brother's bedroom. Giving a questioning look to everyone, I stood and hurried over to it.

"Mikey? You in there?" I asked. I heard someone stumble before walking to the door.

"Yup, I'm here D!" Mikey replied as he swung the door open. Seeing my expectant look, he said, "What?"

"What was that loud crash?" I questioned.

"Oh, uh, yeah. About that...."