Kiss me...

"How about Nick?" Charlie asked, I shook my head, scrunching up my nose. "Okay. What about Carlos, Nathan, Mason, Jono, Ben, Antonio, Mark" he read off the list, i scrunched up my nose to each one. "I give up. I didn't realise how hard it was to choose a damn baby name" Charlie sighed, pushing himself up off the couch. "So many names for one small human" I laughed at him, rolling my eyes. "You're telling me. I have to pick it" I chuckled, picking a grape out of a bowl and placing it in my mouth. "Okay, wait here. Ima grab the laptop. We're gunna Google this shit" I laughed as Charlie disappeared down the hall.

"There is hundreds on here" Charlie sighed as he sat on the couch, scrolling through the hundreds of baby names. "Hundreds of what?" Ashton asked as he walked in, followed by the others. "Names. There are hundreds of names in this world and she can't pick one" Charlie said, his eyes not once leaving the laptop. "Names for the baby?" Michael asked, a huge smile on his face. I nodded, grabbing a glass from the cupboard and a bottle of juice out of the fridge. "What about Michael?" He winked, "I am not naming my child after any of you" I giggled, putting the bottle of juice back into the fridge. "I love you all, but I want my child's name to be unique" I smiled at them, taking a sip from my drink. "But you are more than welcome to help me pick". They all cheered, instantly grabbing paper and writing down as many names as they could think of. Luke and Calum both sitting next to Charlie, helping him scroll through.

"Steven, Peter, Rory, Aiden, Cory, Tyson..." "I've got it" I interrupted Calum. They all looked up at me, I looked down at my stomach, placing both hands on my stomach. "What is it?" Michael asked, I smiled up at them. "Kalani" I smiled, "It's Hawaiian, it means the heavens. This little child will be my heaven" I smiled, looking down at my stomach for a second, before looking up at them. "I like it" Charlie smiled, the others nodding. "Luke, what do you think?" I asked, taking a few steps towards them. "What do I think?" He looked at me confused. "Well yeah, cause this technically is your child, so you get get a say in the name" I smiled. He stood up, slowly making his way over to me. He knelt down, placing both hands on my stomach. "Kalani" he whispered, "it's perfect" he smiled up at me.

"He's taking you to dinner?" Charlie smiled, I nodded, holding up a dress. I shook my head, shoving it back onto the hook. "Nothing fits me anymore" I pouted, looking through all of my clothes. "What about this?" Charlie asked, holding out a bag. I looked at him confused as I grabbed the bag, opening it slightly and pulling out a black loose swallowtail short sleeved dress. "Charlie?" I looked at him, he shrugged, a smirk on his face. "Have fun tonight" he winked, making his way out of the room. I slipped on the dress, matching it with a pair of ankle boots. I curled my hair slightly and put on minimal make up. "Alright little one. Tonight I'm going to dinner with your daddy. He doesn't know it but I've fallen for him. In fact, I fell for him the moment I met him. But things. Things just weren't right" I whispered, placing a hand on my stomach, "then you came along and you started to change everything. And now I am going on a date with him. I..." I began, interrupted by a knocking at the door. "Here we go little one" I whispered, making my way down the hall. "You look beautiful" Luke smiled as I opened the door. "You don't look too bad yourself" I winked, he was dressed in black jeans, matched with a white t-shirt and dark blue converse. "Shall we?" He asked, motioning towards to the car.

"Luke. Where at we going?" I asked, "we've been driving for at least 30 if not 40 minutes" he let out a slight chuckle, shaking his head. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it? Plus we're almost there" he smiled, I rolled my eyes, shaking my head as a small smile grew on my face. "I do love surprises" I mumbled, looking out the side window. "I know you do" Luke mumbled back. Before I could say anything, we pulled into the drive way of what looked to be an abandoned house. I looked at Luke confused, watching as he ran around the front of the car to open my door for me. He grabbed my hand, leading me inside the house. My mouth dropped as we walked in, this place was amazing. It was cute little cabin, with wooden floors and dark green sofas. The walls were covered in beautiful paintings of the world. There was a small table and the kitchen was full of old fashioned looking gadgets. Luke grabbed my hand once more, leading me through the house and out to the backyard. Fairy lights covered the trees and in the middle was a small table with candles and two plates. "Luke this is beautiful" I smiled, sitting down at the small table. "I did have some help" he smiled, pointing to the boys, who now all stood on the porch in black jeans and white shirts with bow ties drawn on them. "I love it" I smiled at them all. The boys served us dinner and we chatted and laughed all evening. The food was amazing and I couldn't take my eyes off of Luke.

"My family is Hawaiian, and when I was younger my mother has this friend that would always come over. He was like a father to me, and his name was Kalani" I smiled at Luke as we made our way down the beach. "He taught me everything I know, he helped me get to where I am today. He passed away a couple years ago and it just felt right to name this child after him" Luke smiled at me, "I think it's beautiful" he stopped walking. "Riali, can I tell you something?" He asked, I looked at him and smiled. "When I first met you, I thought you were crazy beautiful. I thought I would fall head over heels for you. And then I found out you had a boyfriend and j felt crushed and defeated" he sighed, grabbing both my hands in his, "that night, at the party, all I wanted to do was kiss you, and it was so hard not too. But the drunker I got, the harder it was to hold back because you just looked so damn beautiful. I have been crazy about you since the day I met you and I can't get you out of my head. Riali, all I want to do now is kiss you, I just..." "So do it" I Interrupted, a slight smirk creeping onto my face. "What?" He half smiled, "kiss me" I whispered. He placed one hand softly on my cheek and the other behind my neck, pulling me closer until our lips met. The kiss turned from a slow one into a passionate one in seconds. We pulled apart, Luke resting his forehead against mine, he smiled down at me, interlocking our fingers. "Was that everything you were expecting?" I whispered, smiling up at him as we leaned apart. He chuckled slightly, shaking his head, "better".