The End....

"Would you give him another chance?"

"Are you ever going to forgive him"

"What about Kalani"

"he still loves you"

"and you still love him"

"Give him another chance"

*5 years later*

"Kal, come on bub its time breakfast" I yelled down the hall, slowly making my way into the kitchen. "Mum. Do i have to go to school?" There was a frown on Kalani's face as he enters the kitchen, placing his bag on the counter. "Yes bub, you do. Gotta get that education ma boy" I smiled, ruffling his hair, placing his bowl of cereal in front of him. "But what if he comes home and i'm not here? I wanna be here when he gets home mum" he pouted once more, placing a spoonful cereal in his mouth. I let out a small chuckle, shaking my head "He's not coming home till late tonight bub. I already promised you could stay up late tonight. But for now, you, little man, have got to catch the school bus". I kissed the top of his head, handing him his lunchbox and watching as we made his way out the door to school, a small smile creeping on my face"

"Kasey! You are the best person ever, this is beautiful" I smiled, spinning around on the spot, "This is actually going to be perfect, and these shoes are to die for, this is perfect for the grammy's". "The two piece was def the right choice for you" Kasey smiled, folding her arms across her chest, "he's also gunna love it as well" a smirk grew on her face. I rolled my eyes, looking at myself in the mirror. "And when do we get to meet the boys to get them all fitted?" Ty smiled, pinning the back of my dress. "The boys should be popping in tomorrow sometime, i don't know when though sorry" i half smiled, shrugging slightly. "Well i look forward to meeting them both".

"I need a nap" i mumbled to myself, collapsing on the couch. Exhaustion hit me like a hammer. I had slept very well over the last few weeks. I didn't know if it was from the excitement of seeing him or how hard i had been working on my next album lately. Kalani being nine, he's very into sports and hanging out with his friends and always being outside. But he always makes time for mum. He's been so good lately, helping around the house. He never asks for much. He's a good boy. And he's exactly like his father. Apart from the fact that he prefers the drums. Bought him his first set of drums for his tenth birthday in a couple weeks. I can't wait to see the look on his face. That boy is my everything.

"Mumma wake up" I opened my eyes, sitting up slightly. "Hey bubby, how was school?" I half smiled, pushing myself up enough, leaning with my back on the arm of the couch. "It was good, Pete at school is having a sleepover tomorrow night, and he asked me if i wanted to come and i said i would ask you and then let him know." the words poured out of his mouth, a slight chuckle leaving my lips. "Of course you can go baby. I'll drop you off when school's finished" I smiled, wrapping my arms around him as i pulled him closer, his back to my chest, sitting between my legs. "But won't i just go with him straight after school?" he asked, looking up at me confused. "But your not going to school tomorrow" I smirked, squeezing him tighter, "we're going to have a lazy day at home". "Just the three of us?" he smiled, picking up the TV remote. "Just the three of us".

"What times he coming?" Kalani's voice was barely a whisper. "Sometime after 10:30" i chuckled, "the time won't change no matter how many times you ask" i ruffled his hair, picking up another slice of pizza. "But that's so far away" he pouted, dropping his pizza on the plate. "Well why don't you pick a movie to watch to pass the time" i smiled, "Seriously?" he cheered. I nodded. He jumped off the couch, running over the collection of dvd's. I watched as he scanned every single case, running his finger along, stopping every so often to pull one out slightly. He started his selection process, eliminating a choice each time. One by one he read the description. Putting them back in their slots one by one until he chose the one he wanted.

"Jurassic world" he smiled, placing the disk into the player, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around. I smiled at my boy. He really was my world. Without my boys these last five years would have been hell. The sound of a car door closing brought me out of my thoughts. Kalani looked at me excitedly, running towards the window. "Hes here, hes here!" He cheered, running to the front door, flinging it open. I heard the pitter patter of his feet as they ran down the path. "Little bud, hey! I missed you" his voice made me smile, oh how i missed it. "Mumma, mumma he's here" Kalani ran in, tugging him behind. 

"There she is" he smiled, walking over, leaning in until our lips met. "Hey baby" i smirked, pulling him down on the couch with me. "Oh how i've missed you hot mumma" he smiled, kissing me once more. "Gross" Kalani whined, covering his eyes. He laughed, hopping up from the couch, warming up some pizza in the microwave."Its time for bed mister." i pointed at Kalani, motioning him towards his bedroom. "Dad lets me stay up" he pouted, "well dads not here, and its bedtime now." I pointed down the hall, he sighed, walking down the hall. I made my way down the hall, walking into Kalani's room.

"Are you ready bub?" A smile grew on my face, he sat in bed, curled up holding up a book. "You want him to read it to you?" I asked, he nodded, a smile growing on his face. "Hey baby, he wants you to read to him" I smiled as i walked into the lounge, "hes waited a whole year for this". He nodded, pecking my forehead before making his way down the hall. "Hey" i smiled, he stopped turning around, a smile tugging at his lips. I walked closer, placing my hands on his cheeks. "I love you Michael Clifford".

AN: 

Hiiii!!! 

So yeap. That's it. The end. Plot twist ending! Sorry if you don't like it, and its probably not the happy ending you wanted, but i like it. Let me know if you want a sequel!! I've got alot of ideas!