New things...

It's a weird thing walking through a strangers house, seeing all memories on the walls and the furniture that fills the rooms. Walking into the rooms and imagining the furniture you would place in each spot. It's weird to think about how something that is filled with someone's old memories will soon be filled with someone else's new memories. "This ones nice" Michael whispered, peering his head into one of the rooms. "Not big enough" I scrunched up my nose, shaking my head. "It's got two bedrooms" Michael looked at me confused. "Needs more. Spare rooms for when people come to stay" I smirked, winking at him. He nodded slowly, following as I made my way out of the house and down the street to the next one. I stood outside, staring up the two story house. "It's beautiful" I whispered, slowly making my way up the path. The house was beautiful. I walked inside and my mouth dropped. The walls were light blue as you walked in, the lounge to the left, dinning room to the right and kitchen down the hall past the staircase. The staircase was white with a copper railing. The door frames matched, with copper handles. There was a fireplace in the lounge, and a seat on the windowsill. Everything in the kitchen was copper and there was an island in the middle. The dinning room was just as beautiful and upstairs. Upstairs was just as gorgeous as the rest of the house. And there was six bedrooms. There was no second thinking, this was it.

"So are you going tell me why all of a sudden you decided to buy a new house?" Ashton asked, walking through the empty house. I shrugged walking through from the lounge through to the kitchen. "Riali" Luke said, looking at me from beside the front door. "Ugh fine. I'm giving the house to Chris. He won't leave and I'm not staying there. Plus you know, need more rooms" I smiled, walking towards Luke. "More rooms for what? What person needs six rooms?" Michael asked, walking down the stairs. "One for the baby, one for Luke and I and a spare one" I shrugged, "and the other three?" Calum asked, leaning on the frame to the lounge. I smiled at Luke, leaning on the railing of the staircase. "Well if you want, you boys could share a room" I smirked, looking from face to face. Each looking confused as the other. "Why would we...wait what?" Ashton said confused. "The rooms are for you guys" Luke smiled. "You didn't think we'd move and not take you with us did you?" I smiled. One by one a smile grew on each of their faces. They all ran, pulling us in for hugs.

It took us a week to move everything into the house. And buy what we needed to but to fill the rest of the house! Which was a lot considering it was a three story house. The bottom floor was he lounge, kitchen and dinning. The second was the boys bedrooms and another lounge and bathroom. The third was mine and Luke bedroom plus the babies room and two bathrooms. There was also a shed type garage out back for the boys band equipment and for them to practise. "This is sick" Calum smiled as he made his way down the stairs. "I say we have celebratory pizza and movie night" Michael smiled, jumping over the couch. "Sounds good to me" I smiled, making my way to the kitchen. As I was walking a small pain shot through my belly. I paused by the stairs, leaning on the frame. "Babe you alright?" Luke asked, making his way over to me. "Oh oh" I mumbled, looking down. "What's wrong?" Luke rushed over, placing a hand in my shoulder. "My water just broke" I whispered, looking up at him. "Your...it's time?" Luke looked shocked. I nodded with a smile. "It's time. Boys this is not a drill, not a drill" Luke yelled, running up the stairs. The boys all ran over, helping me out to the car. Luke soon followed with the over night bag, hopping in the drivers seat before taking off to the hospital.

13 hours later and in my arms I held a child. My child. With golden skin and dark blonde hair. He was like a Luke mini-me. I smiled down, at my baby boy, his tiny fingers gripping mine. "My little Kalani" I whispered, placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "Welcome to the world. We're going to travel the world together little baby boy. We're going to take you to all the places we've dreamed of. All the places we've been. We'll show you all the wonders, teach you everything we know. We'll fill your heart with wonder and your mind with knowledge. We promise you our darling angel, we will take care of you. We're going to travel the world together little baby boy. And now you're here. The adventure begins"