Home to mamma...

"I don't work hard when it's easy, I put in work when it's hard. Girl they never believed in love until I had yours. This is more than a season and I'm not just sprung" I hummed, scrolling on the computer. I was in my own little world, the sounds around me being drowned out by the music, including the sound of the door opening and the footsteps making their way down the hall. "Cause I'll take you home to mama, let you meet my friends. Cause you don't come with drama, so I want you till the world ends. You're way more than worth it, but I don't feel like I deserve it. You got the pieces, you're my kind of perfect" I smiled, drawing circles on my stomach. I stopped scrolling as I came across a picture of the four boys. I chuckled, rolling my eyes, "Fucking dorks". I heard a gasp from behind me, I spun around on the chair, Luke and Michael standing in the doorway, "that's rude" Michael pouted, "Aw Michael. You know you're a dork" I half chuckled, blowing him a kiss, he reached up to grab it, but Luke reached up first, holding it by his heart. Michael pouted at Luke, Luke sighed as he handed him 'the kiss'. I rolled my eyes as I chuckled, "Complete and utter dorks"

"To what do i owe the pleasure of this visit" I smiled as i made my way down the hall. I didn't make it far before Michael and Luke both grabbed a hand, pulling me towards my bedroom. "uumm" i looked at them both confused, as they sat me down on the bed. I watched as they both walked into the closet, mumbles coming from them both. They both picked out an item, holding it up, looking at me and then shaking their heads as they put it back. "Wanna tell me what you guys are doing?" i asked, looking at them confused. "You'll see" Luke smiled as he walked out, handing me loose t-shirt dress, followed by Michael, who handed me a pair of thigh high socks and ankle boots. "Put these on please" they both smiled at me. I looked at them confused as i made my way into the bathroom. I changed into the outfit, before making my way back into the room. Michael was on the phone, and Luke stood there with my leather jacket in hand. "perfect" he smiled as i walked over to him. He handed me the jacket, my keys and phone, before pulling me out of the room and down the hall and out the door. "Hi" Ashton smiled as i hopped in the front, i smiled at him as Calum's head popped through the middle. "We're ready" he smiled, Ashton nodded as he started the car. 

"Okay, where are we going?" I asked, the boys saying nothing as we drove. I sighed as i pulled out my phone, flicking Charlie a text saying that we couldn't hang out tonight. "We're here" Ashton smiled, I went to look up as a pair of hands made their way over my eyes. "Seriously?" i half chuckled, trying to pull them off. "You can't look" Michael said, "It's a surprise" Luke whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. They helped me out of the car and led me down what felt like hundreds of different tunnels. "I feel like we're walking in circles" I whined, stopping on the spot, whoever had their hands over my eyes bumping into me. "I think we're lost" Ashton whispered, I let out a chuckle as i pulled the hands off my eyes. The four boys stood there, looking in the four different directions. "we want the stage" Michael whispered, turning around on the spot. I rolled my eyes as i began making my way down one of the tunnels, turning a corner as i walked out into the middle of the arena. I let out a gasp as i looked around. The place was huge. "Found her" Calum yelled as he ran from out of the tunnel. "This place is amazing" i smiled, making my way onto the stage.

"Sit here" Michael smiled as walked me over to the chair at the end of the catwalk, making his way back down to the other boys. I watched as they all got into place, Luke standing at the opposite end of the cat walk, Michael and Calum with their guitars on the left and Ashton with his box drum on the left. "Riali, i know we've only been on a couple dates, but ever since i met you, I've just been drawn to you. I didn't know how to explain it to you so i thought i would try the only way i know how, through song, one of my favorite at the moment" he smiled, letting out a small sigh, nodding at the boys, before he began to strum on the guitar. "I don't work hard when it's easy, I put in work when it's hard, girl they never believed in love until I had yours, this is more than a season and I'm not just sprung" Luke sung, a small smile on each of their faces. "I'm not afraid to tell you that you're the one, but when I wake up thinking 'bout the one that I can run to when I'm feeling down, life is so good when you're around" he continued, taking a step closer. "Girl nobody from the past is beating you right now, cause I'll take you home to mama, let you meet my friends. Cause you don't come with drama, so I want you till the world ends. You're way more than worth it but I don't feel like I deserve it. You got the pieces, you're my kind of perfect" he smiled as he made his way down the cat walk. A small smile crept on my face as he got closer. 

"I don't work hard when it's easy, I put in work when it's hard, girl they never believed in love until I had yours, this is more than a season and I'm not just sprung. I'm not afraid to tell you that you're the one, but when I wake up thinking 'bout the one that I can run to when I'm feeling down, life is so good when you're around. Girl nobody from the past is beating you right now, cause I'll take you home to mama, let you meet my friends. Cause you don't come with drama, so I want you till the world ends. You're way more than worth it but I don't feel like I deserve it. You got the pieces, you're my kind of perfect" The boys finished, Luke placed his guitar down, stopping in front of me. I stood up, looking up at him. "Riali, will you do me the honor and let me call you mine?" he smiled down at me. I scrunched up my nose, smiling up at him, nodding a small nod, "I would love to be yours" I whispered. He instantly smiled, placing his hands on the back on the back of my neck as he pulled me in for a kiss. We pulled apart, leaving our heads resting together, he smiled, "My kind of perfect"