What would you say...

*6 months ago*
"Hey Riali" Ashton smiled, sitting beside me on the grass. "Ash, hey" I smiled back, nudging him with my shoulder. "How are you doing?", He lay down, placing his hands behind his head. "I'm good" I smiled down at him. He let out a small chuckle, shaking his head. "But how are you really doing? Nobody's sat down and asked you how you're doing in all this". I let out a small sigh, shaking my head. "Honestly Ash, I don't know how I'm doing. I've barely had time to process the information. I mean. Four months ago I was in New York, and London and Ireland. I never imagined that when I came home, I would end up with a child. I haven't stayed home for more than two weeks at time. Now I'm here for nine months. And who knows how long after that." I let out another sign, followed by a small chuckle, "Instead of planning my next trip I'm planning for parenthood. There were so many things I still want to do around the world. And now. Now they have to wait. I mean. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy for this, I really am. I'll get go show my child the world and that is the greatest gift. But at this point and time in my life. I'm just not ready".

I lay back, staring up at the blue sky. "I probably just sounded like the worst parent in the world" I chuckled, placing my hands on my ever growing belly. "No. I completely understand. You're young and not ready for it. There's so much in the world you still want to explore. But that doesn't mean you're going to be a bad parent. In fact I think you're going to be an amazing parent. Just because you're not ready for doesn't mean you're gunna suck at it" Ashton half whispered, "being young doesn't mean shit these days. Being young shouldn't be an excuse when you're basically an adult. Stupidest excuse ever." he huffed. I looked at him for a second, smiling before looking back up at the sky. "Plus you're strong, I know you'll get through this" He nudged me slightly, I let out a small laugh, shaking my head. "Thank you Ash, I really needed that" I laughed.

"Alright. Enough of the gooey stuff, let's get down to the real business. My boy Luke" Ashton smirked, sitting up slightly. I looked at him confused. "What about your boy Luke?" I chuckled, shaking my head. "I know y'all ain't together, yet." He smirked down at me, "but you know he's a good dude. And I one hundred percent believe that he is going to be there for you, no matter what. He is going to be a great father. You are both going to be amazing parents" he smiled, "you recon?" I smiled, sitting up slightly. "Make me a promise" he whispered, looking at me with a serious face. "Okay..." I half whispered back, half smiling at him. "If and when he falls in love with you, promise me that if you don't love him back, you'll let him down easy". I looked at him, nodding slowly. "I promise. But I don't think that's going to happen" I shrugged slightly. He looked at me confused, "you don't think he's going to fall in love with you?" He asked confused, I shook my head with a slight chuckle. "He might, but if he does, I would have already fallen in love with him. I'm already falling" I half shrugged, resting my head on my knees. "Really?" He smiled, I nodded, scrunching up my nose. "Well I'll be damned".

"Are you going to tell him?" He asked, holding out his hand to pull me up. "Tell him what?" I asked, slowly making my way inside. "How you feel?" he chuckled, jumping over the back of the couch. "Probably not" i shrugged, walking into the kitchen. "Why not?" he half yelled, turning around to face me, hopping up on his knees as he leaned over the back of the couch. "Well. I don't even know what these feelings are. I need to figure them out." I shrugged, pushing myself up on the bench. "Well, you won't know unless you try" He smirked, "i mean you never know, a lot could happen in the next 9 months". I rolled my eyes, picking up a grape. "Yeah, like i could have a child" i smirked sarcastically. "Well you never know you little shit" he chuckled, shaking his head. "Yeah well, i can't see much happening. I mean, its not like hes going to propose in the next year" i half chuckled, shaking my head. "You never know. That boy falls fast and hard" Ashton shrugged. We both paused, i looked down at my feet, pulling at the hem of my t-shirt. Ashton moved slightly, "If he was to ask you to Marry him, what would you say?" he half whispered. I looked up at him, shrugging, "Depends how i hard I've fallen" i half whispered, looking down for a short second before looking back up, "we'll just have to see if he ever asks me".