Drunken words....

"Little munchkin do you know what time it is?" I smiled, jumping Kalani up and down on my knee. "Party time party time" he mumbled, fidgeting in his suit. "That's right little one" I smiled. The car came to a stop, and hopped out, popping Kalani on the ground, smoothing out my dress. Before bending down to fix Kalani's suit. "Oaky. Now remember. Stay with Mummy until we find Daddy okay?" I smiled, he nodded grabbing my hand. I took a deep breath as we made our way down the long red carpet, the cameras beginning to flash.
"Riali. Riali over here"
"Riali where's luke"
"When are you two tying the not."
"It's been four years, don't you think you should tie the not already"
"Why do you keep putting it off"

I stood there and smiled, ignoring the questions that came flying at me. I picked up Kalani, resting him on my hip. "You alright baby" I whispered, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "Where's daddy?" He whispered, placing his hands on my cheeks, pulling my face towards him. "He's inside sweetie" I smiled, pecking him on the nose. "I want to see daddy" he pouted, smooshing my cheeks together. "Alright baby, let's go" I smiled, making my way down the rest of the red carpet. I let out a deep sigh, placing Kalani on the ground before making our way inside.

"Where is he?" Kalani whined, tugging at the bottom of my dress. "Well. He's wearing black skinny jeans, and white vans. With a blue singlet and a black mleather jacket and..." "I found him" he yelled, running through the crowd. I laughed as I followed, watching ad Kalani fumbled his way through the crowd. "Daddy" he screamed, running and jumping into Luke's arms. "There you are" Luke smiled, resting Kalani on his hip, wrapping his free arm around my waist. "Hey baby" he whispered, leaving a soft kiss on the top of my head. "How was the red carpet?" Luke asked, passing Kalani onto Calum. "Good" I half smiled, smoothing my dress out. "The people with the flashy lights kept yelling mean things at mummy" Kalani mumbled, smooshing Calum's cheeks. "What?" Luke looked at me confused. I shook my head, resting my hand on his forearm, "it was nothing. They were just asking about the wedding" I shrugged. "Again?" Luke asked, I let out a sigh, nodding.

I had made my way home with Kalani, Michael also making his way with us, putting my little one to bed. I made my way downstairs, collapsing on the couch. "You alright?" Michael asked, sitting down beside me. "Yeah. Im alright" I half smiled, resting my head on the back of the couch. "Oh come on. Tell me. You hate it that you guys aren't married already" Michael half whispered. I held up my hand, playing with the diamond ring that wrapped around my left finger. "They're right Michael. It's been four years. I know you guys have been on tour and busy with work and stuff. But I don't know how much longer I can wait" I whispered back. "I'm tired of the questions and coming up with excuses as to why we haven't tied to knot. People are starting to assume we're staying together just for Kalani. And honestly, I'm starting to believe it" I sighed. "You know it's not true though, right?" He asked, sitting up slightly. "Of course I know it's not true. It's just hard when it's all you read about" I whispered. Michael let out a deep sigh, nodding. We sat there in silence as we listening to the sound of stumbling footsteps making their way down the path.

"Baby" Luke mumbled, stumbling through the door. "Can we chat? Let's chat" he slurred, his face just inches from mine, the smell of alcohol on his breath. "Sure" I half smiled, patting the couch. He lay down, his head on my lap, legs across Michaels lap. He let out a deep sigh, closing his eyes. "How are you?" He mumbled, "did you have a good night?". I let out a little chuckle, running my fingers through his hair. "I'm good. I did have a good night. How was your night?" I smiled, continuing to run my hands through his hair. "My night was good. Great actually. I got to see Josh and Tyler, I love them. They make great music" he slurred, rolling onto his side. "They do make great music" I chuckled, looking over at Michael, who was smirking.

"I don't..." He mumbled, the end of the sentence getting lost. "What was that babe" I asked, looking down at him. "I said, I don't want to get married" he said louder, follow by a yawn. "You don't want to get married?" I asked, shock filled my voice. "I don't want to get married. I just want to go on tour and make music and have fun with the boys. Marriage sound tiring and I don't want to be tied down" his voice swapped between a mumble and a slur. I looked up at Michael. "He's drunk, he doesn't know what he's saying" Michael said, shaking his head. Luke scoffed, let out a slight chuckle before sliding once more, "No I'm not I mean every word. Just ask Calum and Ashton. I don't want to get married and I haven't wanted to for the last 3 years"