Without you...

Luke was still passed out on the couch. Kalani was upstairs playing with his toys and I was pacing back and forth, nothing but the sound of my feet hitting the floor, tears running down my face. Michael had left to find the other boys and talk to them before making their way over. Every now and again i would stop pacing, look at Luke asleep on the couch and then continue pacing. I looked up as Calum and Michael walked in, followed by Ashton a few moments later. They all looked at me confused, before looking at Luke and then back at me. I motioned for them to follow me, making my way down the hall and out the back door, sitting on the swinging chair on the deck.

"When did he tell you?" I asked, my voice in a slight whisper. "Who tell us what?" Calum asked confused. "When did Luke tell you that he didn't want to get married" my voice raised a little louder, the boys all looking from one another. "He told us about three days ago" Ashton whispered. "I only found out last night" Michael said, looking at the other boys before looking back at me. "Why didn't you tell me" I asked, looking between Calum and Ashton. "He told us he was going to talk to you the next day" Calum half whispered, "But he obviously didn't" Ashton sighed. "He made us promise not to tell you, said he wanted to do it himself".

"I need to get away" I whispered, placing my head in my hands. "Well, why don't you and Kalani go to the beach house for a couple days?" Ashton said, rubbing circles on my back. "No, i mean away away. Like. A different country" I looked up at the boys. "Why don't you come with Ash and I to London?" Michael half smiled, shrugging slightly. "Yeah. We're going to visit the boys. I'm sure they would love to meet Kalani" Ashton smiled. I looked between them, nodding slightly. "That would be nice" i smiled, "And it'll give me time to think". "Then it's settled. You, Ash and Mikey will go to London, and i'll stay here and try and talk some sense into Luke." Calum smiled, we all nodded, standing up before making our way into the house.

"Hey baby" i whispered, picking up Kalani. "Guess what. You, Mummy, Uncle Ashton and uncle Michael are going on a trip" I smiled, placing him back down on the bed. "Where are we going?" he mumbled, rubbing his tired eyes. "We're going to London" I smiled, pulling out a bag from his closet. I began to pack various  clothes of Kalani's into the small bag. "What about Daddy and Uncle Cal" He asked, shoving clothes into the bag with me. "Daddy and uncle Cal have some work to do here, so they can't come" i half smiled, "When do we leave?" He asked, placing his tiny hands onto my cheeks. "Very late tonight, so we've gotta pack now okay baby" I smiled, pulling him in for a hug. "Okay mummy" he mumbled, wrapping his little arms around my neck.

"You can't just leave" Luke said, making his way into the room. "It's a holiday Luke, it's not forever" I sighed, shoving my clothes into my bag. "Holiday's are planned, you decided to go on 'Holiday' an hour ago" Luke half yelled. "Keep it down. I don't want Kalani hearing" I said in a hushed, angry tone. "Tell me why the hell you're just leaving" he stepped closer, fists scrunched up. "I need to get away" I half whispered, folding a shirt and placing it in the bag. "From what?" he asked confused. "From the person who doesn't want to marry me" I whispered, looking at him.

Luke stood there in shock, shaking his head slightly. "I was going to tell you, i promise" He half whispered. I let out a scoff, shaking my head. "When Luke? When were you going to tell me? Is there anything else that you're not telling me? Or do i have to wait for you to get drunk before i find out the truth?" I half yelled. "If you didn't want to marry me, you should have ever proposed in the first place" I half whispered, my voice cracking as i held in the tears, "Now if you excuse me, I have a plane to catch. I'm going to do what i promised to do 4 years ago. I'm showing our baby boy the world, with out you".