Don't make it worse...

"Everything will be fine. She had an anxiety attack, causing her to faint" "what about the baby" "the baby will be fine" the voices filled the room. I was awake but I didn't want to open my eyes. So I just lay there. Eyes closed. Listening. The voices went on, talking medical Mumbo jumbo. I heard footsteps and the door close, followed by a sigh. "Luke we're gunna go get some food, you coming?" A pause. Footsteps. Door close. Silence. I slowly opened my eyes to the empty room. I slowly sat up, pushing the covers off, I slid off the bed. I walked over to the door, opening it before peering my head out into the hallway. "Can I go home?" I asked the doctor across the hallway. "Uh" he walked over, picking up the clipboard that hung outside my door. "Yes you can" he smiled, taking the clipboard over to reception. I walked back into the room, closing the door behind me. I got changed back into my clothes, laying the hospital dress on my bed. I grabbed my phone and glasses, making my back out into the hallway. I signed out, thanked the nurses and made my way down in the cafe.

I looked around, spotting the boys sitting at a little table in the corner. I smiled to myself as I looked at them. Calum was stuffing his face with some sort of food. Michael and Ashton were laughing at him. Luke was shaking his head at them, a small smile on his face, as the boys all began pulling funny faces at them. I slowly walked over to them, placing a hand on Luke's shoulder, stopping behind him. "Can we get out of here please. Hospitals freak me out" I smiled at them. They all stood up slowly, staring at me. "Do i have something on my face?" i asked, they all slowly shook their heads, mouths slightly open. "Then why are you staring at me?" I chuckled, lightly punching both Luke and Calum in the chest. "Because 10 minutes ago, you were lying in bed. Asleep." Michael said, still looking at me. "Correct. and now im here" i smiled, "The doctor said it was alright to go, soooo can we go or are you all going to continue to stare at me like im a ghost?", i chuckled once more. They stood there for a second before, nodding, gathering up their things and making their way out of the hospital.

We made our way back to the arena in silence. I could feel the boys taking turns at glancing at me, a set of eyes on me at all times. Once at the arena, the boys all walked behind, with Luke beside me. After a few steps, he slipped his hand into mine, intertwining out fingers. I looked up at him and smiled, he planted a soft kiss on the top of my head. "I'm glad you're okay" he whispered, smiling down at me, "Both of you". I nodded, placing a hand on my stomach. "Me too" i whispered back. We made our way back into the dressing rooms, spreading ourselves out across the couches. I still felt the boys looking at me. Luke had his arms wrapped around me tight, pulling me as close to him as he possibly could, leaving soft kisses on the top of my head every so often as he gave me a little squeeze, causing a small smile to creep on my face each time.

"Can you guys please stop looking at me like im going to break? I'm fine" i sighed, leaning my head back on Luke. "Sorry, we're just worried" Michael whispered, looking down at his feet. "I know you are, and im thankful for that. But im fine, honestly. And you guys need to get hyped for your show" i smiled, standing up. I walked over to the speakers, plugging in my phone. I scrolled through spotify, finding a song that i knew would pump them up. "Perfect" i whispered with a smile as i clicked play, spinning around to face the boys. "What better song to pump you up than your own" i smiled, shaking my hips as Money began to play. The boys all looked at each other, slowing standing up as they began belting the lyrics out. The music came to a sudden stop. We all spun around, Dave, their manager stood there, his face was slightly red and very angry looking.

"Hey Dave" Michael smiled, he shook his head, pointing to the couches behind us, "Sit" his voice was stern. We all slowly sat, looking from one another. "So i just got a call, telling me that Miss Riali Gilio needed to go in for a scan, for the monthly check up" his eyes traveled along the boys before landing on me. "Which one of you dumb-asses got her pregnant?" he half yelled, once again looking at the boys. Luke put his hand up slightly, moving over to me. "Luke..." "It wasn't his fault. We were both drunk. We're both to blame. I'm not even sorry it happened. This baby has changed my life and i love him" I half yelled, taking a small step forward. "You need to leave now" Dave looked at me, "Now" he yelled when i didn't move. I stood there, staring at him, folding my arms across my chest. He shook his head, walking up to me, "Don't make this any worse than it already is. Trust me"