You can't make me...

"Riali, I know we're only young, but you have made me the happiest person on earth. Will you spend the rest of your life with me?" Luke smiled up at me, holding out the box which held a gorgeous Heart Diamond Ring with Blue Sapphire side stones inside. I looked up at the boys, smiling before looking back at Luke. "A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head, when i think of all the years i want to spend with you. Wake up every morning with you in my bed, that's precisely what i plan to do" I half whispered, Luke smiling up at me. "So is that a yes?" He asked, i let out a small chuckle, "Its a thousand yeses" I smiled. The boys cheered as Luke slipped the ring on my finger, standing up before pulling me in for a hug. "I love you so very much" Luke whispered, placing a soft kiss to the top of my head. I leaned back, smiling up him "The more i look, the more i find the reasons why you're the love of my life" i half whispered, leaning in until our lips met. The boys all cheered in the background, tackling us as we pulled apart. "Alright. Now here's the real question." Calum said, standing up. We all looked at him confused, collapsing on the couches. "Who is going to be.." he paused, holding up his hands as he looked at each of us, "your best man?". Without meaning to, i let out a loud laugh. "Sorry" i smirked, still laughing to myself. "Mate i only just asked her, give it while would ya" Luke chuckled, shaking his head.

*6 Days later*

"Party. Party. Party" The boys all cheered, making there way down the hall, all dressed up for the New Years party tonight. I smiled, shaking my head. "Looking fly boys" I winked, hitting Luke on the bottom. "Not as fly as you" Michael smiled, tapping my nose. I scrunched up my nose, poking my tongue out at him. "Baby you look beautiful" Luke half whispered, coming up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I blushed slightly, putting my hand on his cheek, giving him a quick peck. "This is going to be the best and biggest party of the year" Calum cheered, chest bumping Ashton. "Everybody is going to be there. The One Direction boys, Rihanna, Beyonce, Ed Sheeran, Jason Derulo, Halsey" Michael cheered, running his fingers through his hair. "Its gunna be a sick night" Ashton smiled, lightly punching Calum on the shoulder. "When are we leaving?" I asked, slipping my heels on. "The car should be here to pick us up in about..Oh 5 minutes" Luke smiled, slipping on his leather jacket. The boys all scrambled, putting on shoes and jackets and vests and whatever else they needed.

"So raise your glass if you are wrong, In all the right ways. All my underdogs, We will never be never be, anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks. Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass, Just come on and come on and raise your glass" Everybody sang, jumping up and down on the dance floor. It was now two hours into the party and the boys were all beyond smashed. The four of them were on the dance floor, trying to do what looked like dancing but i wasn't sure. I laughed my head of as they stumbled their way around the dance floor. "Riali" I looked up as Niall yelled walking towards me. "Hi Ni..." Niall pulled me into a hug, pressing my head to his chest. He pushed me back, holding me by the shoulders as he smiled at me. "Congratulations. Congratu-fucking-lations" he cheered, shaking me slightly. "I am so h-happy for you and Luke." he cheered once more, leaning in, leaving a slobbery kiss on my forehead. "Thank you Niall" i chuckled, shaking my head. "So s-so happy" he slurred once more, planting another slobbery kiss upon my forehead. I scrunched up my nose as i wiped away the slobbery with the back of my sleeve. He nodded, and stumbled, his way back to the dance floor.

I had left the boys at the club and made my way home. I sighed as I walked in the door, throwing my shoes off and chucking my jacket to the floor. I pulled off my dress as I walked down the hall, chucking it on the floor, slipping on my oversized t-shirt. I wiped off my make in the bathroom, tying my hair up in a ponytail. I sighed as I hopped into bed, pulling the covers over me. I rolled over, stretching my arm out. As I stretched, my hand hit something. Or someone, and they let out an snores groan. "Babe what the hell" he groaned. I sat up turning on the light, looking towards the voice. "Chris what the fuck get out" I yelled, getting out of bed and yanking the sheets off with me. He let out another annoyed groan, rolling onto his side, "I'm not going anywhere" he mumbled. "We don't go out anymore Chris. I dumped you. Get out" I yelled once more. He let out a huff, sitting up slightly to look at me. "I'm not going anywhere sweetheart. I own half of this house remember. You can't make me leave."