Baby come back...

"You're just leaving?" Michael asked, walking behind me as we made our way through the airport. "I'm going on holiday Michael. I'm coming back" I sighed, adjusting Kalani on my hip. "But what about Luke?" He asked. I stopped on the spot, looking at him. "What about Luke? He made his decision, and this is mine" I shrugged. He let out a long sigh, shaking his head. "You can't do this alone" he whispered, motioning to Kalani. I smiled down at my baby boy, kissing him on the forehead. "I'll be fine" I sighed. "Don't lie to me. I know you Riali." He said, stepping closer. I looked at him, shaking my head. "I'm coming with you" he said, nodding. "What? Michael you..." I began, but he just shook his head. "No questions asked. I already packed my bags" he said, pointing to a bag that lay behind me. "Is Luke making you do this?" I asked, squinting at him. He shook his head, taking Kalani from arms, putting him in his shoulders. I let out a sigh, nodding my head slightly, "okay" I whispered, a small smile on my face, "let's go".

"Mumma mumma, the beach, the beach!" Kalani squealed, running towards the window, "can we go mumma can we go" he smiled, jumping up and down. "Of course baby, we can go as soon we've unpacked" I chuckled, unpacking our clothes into the drawer. "This place is amazing" Michael smiled, walking into the room. "Yeah, thanks to you. Mikey you didn't have to do this" I smiled, closing the drawer. "Well we needed an extra room anyway, so" he shrugged, jumping on the bed. "Mumma, mumma" Kalani squealed, "yes baby" I smiled, looking over at Kalani. "Look look" he cheered, pointing out the window. I walked over, standing behind him. "Batman" he smiled, face pressed up against the glass. I smiled down at my baby boy, running my hand across his head, leaning down to place a small kiss on the top of his head.

"So where to first?" Michael asked, adjusting Kalani on his shoulders. "I think we should go to the pier" I smiled, "play some games". "Games games" Kalani began to clap. "Guess that's a yes" Michael chuckled. "You know you're gunna have to do it right? I suck at games" I smirked, shoving my hands into the pockets of my jackets. "Yeah I know" Michael smirked, poking his tongue out. I rolled my eyes, making our way towards the Brighton pier. "Mumma can I go on the marry go round" Kalani asked, pointing. "Of course baby" I smiled. Michael walked him over, placing him on the horse, giving him a thumbs up before walking over to me again, smiling, "this is gunna be a good few weeks". I nodded, watching as my baby boy smiled going round and round, having the time of his life.

*three weeks later*

"Kalani baby slow down" I chuckled, shaking my head as he ran off through the park. "I wanna go on the swings" he squealed. I laughed as he pulled himself up into the swing, gripping the chains with a big smile on his face. "Push me push me" he squealed, I began walking over, but Kalani started shaking his head, "Nooo I want I want dada to push me" he cheered, pointing at Michael. I looked at Michael, shrugging slightly. I smiled and watched as the boys played, but only for a short while before Kalani got bored and ran off to play on the slide.

"It's not the first time" Michael half whispered. I looked at him confused, tilting my head to the side. "He's called me dada four times now" he said, looking at Kalani. I let out a small sigh, looking at my baby boy, "well. You've been around more than his actual father so" I half whispered, smiling as Kalani ran over to us. "Mumma mumma, uncle Luke is here" he cheered, "where baby" I half smiled, looking around confused. "Over there" he pointed beyond the playground. There he stood, hands in his pockets, looking over at us. Both Michael and I stood up, looking at each other. I picked up Kalani, slowly making my way over.

"Luke, What are you doing here" I forced a smile to my face, though anger filled my body. "I didn't realise you guys were gunna be gone this long" he shrugged, looking down for a second. "Yeap, and we aren't done yet" I continued to smile, my cheeks beginning to hurt. "Can I talk to you" Luke asked, I nodded, "baby why don't you show Mikey the slide" I smiled, placing him down. "Okay mummy. Dada this way dada" he said, grabbing Michaels hand and dragging him towards the playground.

"Why did he just call him that?" Luke asked, the hurt beginning to show in his voice and in his eyes. "I don't know. He just started" I shrugged, looking at him. "I don't like it" he mummered, kicking the grass slightly. "Yeah well, maybe if you were around more and actually acted like you have a shit about us then we wouldn't have this problem" I half whispered, the anger coming out in my voice. "I want to be. That's why I'm here. I made a mistake Ri. Of course I fucking want to marry you. I love you to the moon and back." He stepped closer, grabbing my hands as he continued, "These three weeks have been fucking hell with out you. All I've wanted to do was call you, but I couldn't. I don't want to ever fucking loose you or Kalani. Please come back with me. To me. Please be mine again".