Don't you disappear...

*Riali's P.O.V*
I sat on the bench outside, watching the sun set, a blanket wrapped around me, holding the cup of hot chocolate in my hands as I wrapped arms around my legs. This was getting harder and harder to do. My hands only just crossed now. I sighed, taking the last gulp of my hot chocolate. I picked up the blanket, slowly making my way inside. Just as I walked in, there was a knock at the front door. I chucked the blanket on the couch, placed my cup in the coffee table, and slowly made my way over to the door. "Riali" the stranger cheered on the other side. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" I asked, looking at the stranger on the other side. "No, uh, you don't. But Ashton does" the stranger smiled. "Okay" I looked at him confused. "I'm Casper. Casper lee" the stranger smiled. "Uh, come on in" I half smiled, stepping aside, watching him as he walked in. "Why are you here? How'd you find me?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. "Uh. Well, I was visiting the boys and they said they hadn't seen you in ages. They showed me a picture and I remembered that I had seen you, here, out front when I was taking a walk. So here I am. To get you." He smiled, I nodded slowly, Sitting on the edge of the couch. "Likes really worried" he half whispered. I nodded slowly.

"So where is he?" I asked, looking up at him slowly, "why is he not here?". He shook his head, "he doesn't know I'm here. Only Ashton knows" he shrugged, I nodded slowly. "Are they talking?" I asked, he looked at me confused. "The boys. They were fighting when I left. Are they still fighting?" I asked, he shrugged once more. I nodded slowly, letting out a small chuckle. "Well now you know I'm alright, you can tell them I'm alright and where I am" I smiled, standing up. "You're not coming with me?" He asked, I shook my head. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it quickly. "Call him" He nodded and I watched as he walked out of the door. I picked up my phone, staring at for a bit before placing it down on the coffee table. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a class, pouring myself some cola before making my way back into the lounge. I started at the phone once more, shaking my head before making my way down the hall. I had a quick shower, pulling on an oversized white t-shirt. I walked back into the lounge, running my fingers through my wet hair. I stopped, staring at the phone once more. I sighed, picking it up.

"Riali?" My hand covered my mouth as the voice flowed through the phone. It sounded Hurt. Angry. Confused. But mostly just exhausted. "Hi Luke" I sighed, collapsing on the couch. "Where are you Riali?" A whisper barely made it through the phone. "40 minutes drive, little cottage near the beachside." I said, pulling my legs up onto the couch. "Why...why did you leave?" His voice broke, and my heart dropped. "I heard you. You were all fighting. Yelling. I couldn't take it. You never fight. You never yell at each other" I half yelled, "all because of me. I didn't want to be the reason anymore" I whispered. "I needed to let you guys sort it out without me causing more problems". I heard him take a deep breath, but I was concentrated too much on my own heart beat to hear him exhale. The line went dead. I slowly pulled the phone away from my ear, staring at it. I placed it back on the table. I lay down on the couch, pulling the blanket off the back and wrapping it around my body. I flicked on the TV, rolling on to my side. I stared at the TV until my eyelids began to fall and I could no longer keep them open.

The TV was no longer on when I woke up. I sat up confused, clicking the home button on my phone. 1:47am. I sighed as I stood up, instantly falling straight to floor as I tripped over something. Or someone. I let out a groan as I pushed myself up. Flicking on the lights. Luke lay on the floor, groaning as he clutched his stomach. "What the hell Luke?" I asked, walking over to him. He stood up slowly, gripping his stomach. "Hi to you too" he huffed, letting our another groan. I let out a small chuckle, shaking my head slightly. He looked up at me, a slight smile on his lips. Without a word, he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. "Don't ever disappear on me. Please. I can't handle it" he whispered. I nodded, wrapping my arms around his waist. "It wasn't your fault. It's won't ever be your fault." I looked up at him slightly, nodding once more. He took in a deep breath, "I love you too much to let you just walk away"