Gone...

I stood outside, listening as Dave yelled at the boys. I shook my head, making my way down the corridor. It was my fault Luke was getting yelled at and i did nothing. I stood in the back, watching the show. The boys seemed alright, but distance. I watched as the fans began to whisper, all looking at them concerned. After the concert finished, i made my way back to the dressing room. I stopped a few steps from the door as i heard more yelling. "Fuck off" Luke yelled. "You're a fucking dick head" Calum yelled. "Kiss my ass" Michael yelled. "Grow the fuck up" Ashton yelled. I stood there, listening as they all yelled at each other, the words getting harsher and harsher. Then one by one they all stormed out of the room into different directions. "What have i done" i whispered, placing my hands over my stomach. I made my way home, sighing as i walked through the front door. I sat down on the couch, putting my head in my hands. "This is all my fault" i whispered, shaking my head. "If i didn't tell them, everything would be fine. I should have left, as soon as i found out" i mumbled, making my way down the hall to my room.

It was now 2am, Luke still hadn't come home. In fact. None of the boys had made it home that night. I shoved everything all the clothes i owned into my country road bag. I shoved in my make up and other another pair of shoes. I grabbed everything else i needed and left. I hopped in the car and drove. I arrived at the little cottage, in the middle of nowhere. I walked in, making my way down the hall, dragging my bag behind me as i walked. As soon as my head hit the pillow, i was asleep.

*Luke's P.O.V*

I hadn't talked to the boys all night. I ended up spending the night with a mate. I was so pissed off. I didn't want to go home, i would have yelled at Riali, and she doesn't deserve that. I haven't spoken to any of the boys and at the moment i don't even want to see their faces. I actually cannot believe them. They all thought i was over reacting. They just don't understand. I sighed, shaking my head as i walked through the front door of Riali's. "Ri" I yelled, making my way down to the bedroom. Empty. I walked to the closed office door, opening it slowly. Empty. I walked through the backyard, peering my head out the door. No one. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, walking back into the lounge. The waited as the phone rang, but no one picked up. I sighed, making way out the front door, over to Charlies. I knocked on the door a couple times, waiting for him to answer.

"Luke, hey" he smiled as he opened the door. "have you seen Riali? Shes not home, her car is gone and she's not answering her phone" I asked. He sighed, shaking his head. "You don't seem worried?" i asked, he huffed, shaking his head. "Its not the first time shes gotten up and left. I didn't think it would the last. Shes a leaver" he shrugged. I nodded, thanking him, before walking over to the porch. I sat down, running a hand through my hair. Would she really leave me?

I made my way down the path, ringing her phone one more time. "Hi this Riali, obviously I can't can't come to the phone right now, so leave a message and I'll try to get back to you" *BEEP* I sighed, running a hand through my hair. I walked through the front door, slamming it behind me. "Pick up. Pick up" I mumbled, walking down the hall into my room. "Hi this Riali, obviously I can't can't come to the phone right now, so leave a message and I'll try to get back to you" *BEEP* "fuck" I yelled, throwing my phone into my bed. I picked up a book that lay on the floor, throwing against the wall. I flipped everything. Things were thrown against the wall. My phone ended up lying in the hall. "Luke what the fuck are you kidding me?" I turned around, my chest rising and falling, panting as the anger flowed through me. Michael stood there, my phone in his hand, his eyes wide as they travelled around the room. "Fuck off Michael" I huffed, yanking my phone out of his hands, shoving past him as I made my way into the lounge.

"Stop being a fuckwit" Michael yelled, following me down the hall. "Seriously, you need to pick up your fucking attitude" he yelled once more, I clenched my fists, shaking my head. "Not everything is about you, you need to ..." "She's fucking gone Michael. She's gone. She packed up her shit and left. She won't answer her phone and there's nothing there telling me where the fuck she's gone. For fucks sake" I yelled, picking up the couch pillow and throwing it across the room. I sighed as I collapsed on the couch, putting my head in my hands. "She just left me and I don't know if she's coming back"

AN:// hey my little cherubs!!
I would like to apologise for the late update!! My laptop broke! And I only just got it fixed! But from now on I will try my hardest!!!