Under the mistletoe...

"It's the most beautiful time of the year, lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer, I should playing in the winter snow but I'ma be under the mistletoe" the music filled the cottage as I hung Christmas lights around the room. Luke was assembling the Christmas tree. We had decided to spend Christmas in the cottage, seeing as both our families were on the other side of the world. Calum, Michael and Ashton were joining us tomorrow. "Everyone's gathering around the fire, chestnuts roasting like a hot July. I should be chillin with my folks I know, but I'ma be under the mistletoe" Luke smirked, "with you, shawty with you" he winked, looking up slightly before looking back at me. I looked up, smirking before looking back at him. I grabbed a chunk of his shirt in my hand, pulling him towards me. I stopped just inches from his lips, looking at eyes with a smirk before smashing my lips against his into a soft but passionate kiss. I smirked as we pulled apart, resting our forehead together. "Damn I love Christmas" Luke smirked.

After I had finished putting the up the lights, I snuck into the room to take a nap. Something I did a lot lately. This baby was close to coming and it was tiring carrying round another tiny human. I don't know how long I had been asleep for, but I was woken up by voices in the room. "Where is it?" "Luke said it was on the far side of the bed" "well it's obviously not..."
*bang. Crash. Bang* "fuck". I let out a small chuckle as I opened my eyes, Calum lying on the floor. "Whatcha doin down there?" I smirked, slowly pushing myself up into a sitting position. "Looking for Luke's damn guitar" Calum pouted, Ashton laughing at the end of the bed. "Aw boo boo, it's alright" Ashton chuckled, I rolled my eyes as I climbed out of bed. I walked over to the wardrobe, opening it before
I reach inside for the guitar case, pulling it out as I smiled at Calum, who was still sitting on the floor. "I almost tripped on it, so I moved it" I shrugged, watching as he stood up. He pouted as he grabbed the guitar, making his way out of the room.

"So how are you?" Ashton asked as we made our way down the hall. "I'm good. Exhausted, but good" I smiled at him. "I'm glad you're okay. I also wanted to thank you" he smiled, I stopped in my tracks, looking at him confuses. "For what?" I asked. "For getting us boys to stop fighting. Although running away was wrong, we forgot about the stupid little things we fought about. Because of you, we're all here" he smiled, I nodded with a small smile, "you're welcome, I think" I chuckled, shaking my head. "Now please don't do it again, because I don't think I can stand seeing my mate that hurt" I gasped slightly, looking at Luke. "I didn't mean to hurt him, I thought I was doing the right thing" I half whispered, "I know, and so does he. But know we care and we will be here no matter what" Ashton smiled, patting me on the back before joining the boys on the couch. I smiled at the boys as I made my way into the kitchen, making myself a cup of tea.

"Word on the streets Santa's coming tonight, Reindeer flying through the sky so high, I should be makin' a list I know, But I'mma be under the mistletoe." I hummed, taking a sip of my tea. "Hey babe, come in here a second" Luke yelled, I grabbed my tea and made my way into the lounge. I paused, the cup to my lips as I walked in and saw the boys all standing there in Christmas onesies. "What is happening?" I chuckled, placing my cup in the side table. "Sit. Sit" Michael smirked, pointing the couch. I slowly dat down, smiling at the boys. "Please, entertain me" I chuckled. The boys all looked at each other, nodding slightly before looking back at me. "I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree" Calum sung, a small smile on his face. "I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas is you" Luke smiled, winking at me. I let out a slight chuckle, shaking my head. "I don't want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree" Michael sung, strumming away on the guitar. "I don't need to hang my stocking, there upon the fireplace. Santa Clause won't make me happy, with a toy on Christmas Day" Ashton smiled, looking at Luke. The boys continued to sing, Luke had stood up, walking over to me, his hand behind his back, "I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know, make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you, yeah." Luke smiled, kneeling on one knee I front of me as he pulled out a small box from behind his back. I let out a small gasp, placing a hand over my heart. "Luke..." I half whispered, he smiled, looking up at me, "Riali, I know we're only young, but you have made me the happiest person on earth. Will you spend the rest of your life with me?"