Fresh air...

I stood side on in the mirror, wearing fat pants and a sports bra. My bump was getting bigger, and most of my clothes didn't fit anymore. I picked up a white t-shirt from the floor, slipping it on. It was tight and ended just above my belly button, usually it was loose and reached my hips. I sighed as I made my way down the hall, walking into the kitchen. "Hungry, hungry, hungry" I mumbled, opening the pantry. I scanned the shelves, letting out a loud groan as nothing jumped out at me. I walked to the fridge, leaning on the door as I opened it. "Tell me what you want baby boy" I whispered, rubbing a circle on my stomach, letting out another groan. "Huuuunnnggrrrryyyy" I yelled, closing the fridge, leaning my forehead against it. "Why is there so much damn food in this house but at the same time, no damn food in this house" I mumbled, making my way over to the couch. I lay down on my back, my arms over my eyes. I lay there forms second, my stomach letting out a little growl, and I let out a loud groan. "I'm so fucking huuuunnnnnngggrrrryyy" I yelled once more. "Well then it's a good thing we bought food"

I lifted my arms off my eyes, the four boys stood there with smirks on theirs faces. Luke held five pizza boxes, placing them on them on the table. He picked up the top two, walking over as I sat up. "Here you are my love" he smiled, handing me a pizza box, sitting beside me on the couch. I crossed my legs, scootching myself towards him. "You are my hero" I whispered, pecking him on the lips. "This is exactly what I wanted" I mumbled, taking a bite of the pizza. "Nom, nom, nom" I mumbled, mouth full of pizza. The boys all chuckled, shaking their heads as I continued to stuff my face. I finished the pizza within 10 minutes, causing me to end up lying back on the couch, legs over Luke's lap. "I have never seen anyone eat a pizza so fast" Michael chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm feeding two" I said, pointing at my belly, "He's an eater". "Just like his daddy" Luke smiled, placing a hand on my stomach, "just like his daddy" I smiled.

"Are you excited?" I smiled, walking onto the stage. The boys has just finished rehearsal, and were now sprawled across the cat walk. "So excited" Michael mumbled, I chuckled as he rolled over onto his back. I heard a group of gasps, I looked up towards the end of the arena. I spotted five heads popping up from behind the seats, shooting down as soon as noticed them. "I'll be right back" I smiled, making my way off the stage and den the back. "Hi" I smiled, leaning my knee on the seat. They all gasped, looking up at me. "I'm guessing you shouldn't be in here" I chuckled, they all shook their heads. "Don't worry, I won't tell" I smiled down at them. "Hey babe" Luke yelled, I turned around, looking back at the stage. "We're gunna go get lunch. You coming?" I smiled, "yeah, give me a sec" I yelled back, Turing back to the girls, whose mouths were wide open, "you and luke?" One of them smiled, "uh.." I began, a pair of arms snaking around my waist. "Her and Luke" Luke smiled, resting his chin on my shoulder, smiling at the fans. They let out a shriek, standing up quickly. Luke and I both chuckled. We chatted to them for a while before security escorted them out.

"So I guess the secrets out" Luke whispered, intertwining our fingers. "One secret" I whispered back, using my free hand to draw circles on my stomach. "You ready for them?" He asked, I sat up confused, looking at him. "Ready for who?" I asked. He grabbed both my hands, "Everybody. Words gunna spread and people are gunna start asking questions. Some things may not be nice, but..." I leaned in, pressing my lips against his. "I'll be fine" I smiled, leaving my forehead resting against his. He smiled, nodding. "Let's keep this one a secret a little bit longer" Luke hummed, placing both hands on my stomach. "I can't wear baggy clothes forever. He's gunna show eventually" I sighed, placing my hands on top of his. He looked up at me. "They're gunna call me a slut. They're gunna say I ruined your life, that I'm only with you for the money cause I can't support the child myself. They're not gunna hate me because I'm with you. They're gunna hate me because they'll think I'm playing you" I whispered, shaking my head, "they're gunna throw every lie they can to try and break us up.." "And I won't let them" Luke whispered, "no matter what they throw at us, no matter what they say. I'm not going anywhere." He smiled at me. I nodded, pecking him on the lips. "I'll be right back" he smiled, pecking my forehead before making his way out of the room.

I sat there, placing both hands over my stomach as I leaned back against the couch. And that's when my head started to wander. I stood up, making my way down the corridor. What was I running from? I pushed a door open, walking out the back of the arena. Fresh air is what I needed. "Riali, you okay?" I looked up at saw Ashton stains there. I smiled, nodding my head. My heart started to race and everything started to blur. I tried to take a step, stumbling slightly. I don't remember what happened next, the last thing I heard was my name being called and then black.