t w o

ahh i couldn't resist from posting again!! THANK YOU for all the comments i was NOT expecting to get any comments, votes or views on the first day. its insane and I'm so grateful !! l

some glitch just happened wtf but yeah thanks so much! hope you like this part.. its mostly just some stuff so you can get to know emma a little better

also heres a cute gif of mah boo

--

I run back the 1.4 mile path to where my car is parked. I quickly hop into my incredibly hot car, instantly turning on the air conditioning. I start the short drive back to my apartment that I share with my roommate, Beth, and arrive there shortly.

I unlock the crappy front door that fails to open smoothly every time.

"Beth?" I call out, seeing if she's home. I hear no response and go to my room to get my clothes.

I pick out some high waisted black jean shorts, along with a dark green tank that compliments my carmel hair and makes my blue-green eyes look a lot greener. It reminds me of Harry's piercing green eyes, which reminds me to send the video of Harry to Sofia. I pull out my phone and quickly text the video to Sofia. It's 12:43 so she's still at school, but I'm expecting a full blown call at 3:00.

I slip on some flip flops and head back out into the car. I drive to the local cafe and see Aaron sitting outside, waiting patiently. I smile seeing him looking so cute and adorable, and hurry to meet him outside. As soon as he sees me walking towards him, he stands up.

"Hi." I smile walking towards him. He smiles back and gives me a quick peck on the lips. I take a seat across from him and scan through the menu. Once I see what I want, I close it.

"You will never believe who I ran into today." I say enthusiastically. Well technically he ran into me.

"Who?" Aaron asks with a curious look on his face.

"Harry Styles. You know, from one direction!" I smile remembering how he stumbled into me. I look down and curse under my breath because I forgot about my knee. I took the bloody bandana off before, but didn't replace it with a bandaid.

"That's, uh, wow. That's cool I guess." he smiles. "What's up with your knee?"

"Oh um, Harry actually ran into me by accident. He gave me his bandana before but I forgot to replace it." I laugh. Aaron nods his head but doesn't laugh at my stupidity.

A waitress comes by and pours us water, then asks us if we want any other drinks.

"So, how was work?" I ask Aaron. He's a developer at Twitter. Aaron is two years older than me, we met eight months ago at the mall. I worked at a shoe store and he came into buy shoes, asked for my number and that was it. Nothing too special, but enough for me.

"It was fine. My boss is firing some people so I've got to go back after lunch to prove I'm somewhat good at my job." He laughs. I smile and reach over to his hand, rubbing tiny circles onto his palm.

"You're fine, from what I've seen you're amazing at your job." I encourage him. He smiles, blushes a little.

"Have you ever even seen what I do?" He asks laughing.

"Shut up." I say, poking his hands. He pulls his hand away and I pout. Aaron is nice but I wish he would be a little cuter. More cheesy and stuff. He is pretty cheesy, but I guess I'd like a little more.

"How was your work, yesterday?" He asks me. I work Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's.

"It was okay I guess. All I do is pick up the phone, fight with customers and then send their requests to Pattie. I'm like the customer service." I shrug.