t h i r t e e n

THIS CHAPTER IS MY FAVORITE SO FAR I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I GOT BUTTERFLIES WHILE WRITING AND ITS SO CUTE I DIE OMGOGMGOGOGMGMOG I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT BC IM IN LOVE AND I WROTE IT ALL IN ONE DAY IT JUST MADE ME SO HAPPY AHAHAHAHAH

also-- the gifs may or may not represent a part in the story so this is harry laughing and he laughs and its cute okay bye

--

Harry: Landed.

Me: im excited :)

Harry: Me too.. I'll come by to get you for lunch?

Me: sounds good

I smile and shut my phone off. It's 11:03, and the airport is about twenty minutes away from my house. Harry's flight was delayed, which I don't understand because it was a private jet, but I kept him entertained through facetime.

"Ooh what about this one?" Beth coos, and I snap up from my thoughts. "Window painter. Glamorous huh?" I roll my eyes and Beth keeps scrolling through the list of jobs. "C'mon Emma pay attention. These are jobs for you, not me."

"Okay, okay sorry. Can we finish up though? I still have to do my hair and I really need to pee." I giggle, and Beth shuts the laptop.

"Can I do your hair? Pleaseee?" She drags on the ending, and I smile-nod. She inaudibly says yes and I laugh at her childness. "You go pee and I'll get my materials."

"Materials? Beth you just need to de-tangle it." I laugh, and she gives me a pout.

"That's it? I wanna straighten it!" She pleads.

"You can brush it out. I'm going to pee now." I smile, and walk to the bathroom. I sit down on the toilet and pee while scrolling through instagram. Once I finish up and wash my hands I walk over to Beth's room.

"When's Harry gonna be here? I wanna meet him." She grins and I laugh.

"Not happening. He's gonna be here in like fifteen minutes." I tell her.

"Brush your teeth in ten minutes." She tells me, beginning to brush through my hair. She finishes up my hair and pins some of the front back. She then convinces me to let her do my makeup, which she applies lightly.

"It looks good." I tell Beth, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Go brush your teeth now, he's gonna be here soon." I rush to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth. As soon as I hear three knocks on the door, my phone vibrates.

Harry: Here :)

I smile, and spit out my toothpaste. I quickly apply some chapstick to my lips, and throw it into my purse. I then hear Beth opening the door, and I sigh. She's gonna be super awkward and weird and I didn't want her to scare Harry away or anything.

When I walk to our door I see Harry and Beth laughing. Harry looks up and smiles once we make eye contact.

"Hey." He grins, as I walk over to him.

"Hi." I grin back, and he hugs me tightly. I get butterflies once he does that, and I wonder if they'll ever go away.

"Aw, you guys are adorable." Beth coos, and I laugh as we pull away from the hug that I didn't want to end.

"We should go. Now." I say to Harry, and Beth fakes a frown. Harry chuckles and I open the door.

"Have fun kids! Don't stay out too late!" Beth teases. I roll my eyes and Harry and I leave. Once we close the door Harry and I stop walking, and stand together in the hallway.