t h i r t y - s e v e n

IM SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A MONTH IM SO SO SO SORRY !!

finals are literally in two days so I finished this chapter during my break. its not that good but im working on the next one which I LOOOOOVE. it should be done soon because i have a lot i wanna write in it. 

enjoy i love you all very much. (also dedicated to @journxl she left a shit ton of comments thank u alex! i literally read every single one i love u <3 )

-- 

"Fuck I'm nervous." I mumble as we walk into the plane. I smile politely at the flight attendant, who returns the smile.

"About flying?" Harry asks, chuckling lightly. "You take window." I slide into the first class seat, which makes me wonder how Harry got these seats so last minute.

"No, about meeting your family." I sigh, sitting down and shoving my purse under the seat in front of us.

"They'll love you as much as I do." He chuckles, kissing me on the cheek. I smile and kiss him on the lips quickly, since I'm not a huge fan of pda. His comment doesn't make me any less nervous, but he's sweet.

"How longs this flight again?" I ask, buckling my seatbelt.

"About ten hours." He tells me, and I groan. "You'll end up sleeping most of it."

"Yeah, planes make me exhausted." I tell him, and he nods. "I'm already tired."

"I bought us a movie, that'll waste a few hours." He says, struggling to take off his sweatshirt. Once he pulls it off, a little of his t-shirt comes up which reveals his amazing fucking abs. A teenage girl walks onto the plane with her mother I assume, and sits in the aisle next to us while gawking at Harry. This'll be a great flight.

I rub my eyes and go to grab my headphones from my purse while Harry gets comfortable in his chair. I look over and see the girl still watching us, but has yet to take out her phone or take a picture. Maybe she has some manners, Harry deserves that.

I go to shut the plane window, and Harry grabs my hand to stop me. "Why are you pulling it down?" He asks, pushing it back up.

"I want it to be a little darker so I can sleep." I tell him, and he rolls his eyes.

"I give you the window seat and you're not even going to look out the window?" He scoffs. "You're unbelievable." I know he's joking, so now I'm the one to roll my eyes.

"Fine, we can keep it up until we're in the air." I tell him, and he nods. The pilot's voice comes on, and he lets us know that we're about to take off. "Enjoy your window."

"I will, thank you." He grins, kissing my on the cheek. I groan jokingly, and he chuckles, leaning back to rest in his seat. I grab my magazine out of my purse and start to browse through it as the plane starts to take off. A few minutes later we're in the air, and the view of our city is gone. Just clouds now.

"Can I close it?" I ask him, and he nods.

"You going to sleep?" He asks me, and I nod.

"Can I sleep on you?" I ask him with a smile, and in response he pushes up the arm rest dividing out chairs. "I'm sleeping on your lap."

"My lap? How is that comfortable?" He asks, raising a brow.

"Sleeping on people's shoulders isn't a real thing. It's only in the movies, and I can't fall asleep sitting up, I need to lay down." I explain to him, and he chuckles.

"So you're just going to sleep on my dick, that's comfortable for you?" He teases, and I roll my eyes.

"No, I'm gonna sleep on my sweatshirt which will be on your lap." I smile back, taking off my sweatshirt.