f o u r t e e n

CAN WE JUST TAKE A MINUTE.

LOOK AT THIS GIF.

ARE YOU OVERWHELMED???CAUSE IK I AM

anyways here the chapter!!!!! its a lot of different scenes i apologize if ur not a fan :)! soo have any of you listened to the leak?? lmk :) oh also im casually changing emmas hair color!! no hate to blondes but ik harry prefers brunettes and idk i picture her like harry's rumored gf i guess :)) georgia fowler if u didnt know !! enjoy the chapter!

--

"He's almost here." I cheer, doing a little dance.

"Golf sounds very boring." Beth laughs walking off into the kitchen. I finish my breakfast bar, and hear three knocks on my door. I rush to the door to open it, and see a smiling Harry.

"Hi." I smile up at him and he chuckles super lightly and it gives me the chills. He leans down to kiss me, cupping my cheeks, and I rest my hands on his shoulder. It's quick, and he's soon backing up. "I like your outfit." I giggle, looking down at his white pants and purple polo.

"Hi Harry!" Beth waves from the kitchen, and I roll my eyes.

"Hi Beth." He waves back chuckling. "We should get going. Niall's waiting in the car." He says this quietly, and I nod smiling. I wave goodbye to Beth, and walk out of the apartment with Harry. He holds my hand again, this time holding it a bit tighter. He opens the door again for me and it gives me a little bit of deja vu from yesterday, except this time Niall is sitting in the car.

"Hey Emma. Nice to see you again." He smiles with his mouth closed and I return the smile. He's wearing an outfit similar to Harry's, except his pants are black and the polo is blue.

"You too." I sit next to Niall, and Harry follows in behind me taking the seat next to me. He closes the door and places his left hand on my thigh.

"Y'ever been golfin' before?" Niall asks me, and I shake my head no. "S'alright. Harry'll show ya." I look over at Harry and he smiles.

"Did you find any interviews yet?" Harry asks me, looking down at me.

"No, I haven't even been looking." I sigh, pulling out my phone. "How longs the car ride?"

"About fifteen minutes." He tells me, and I nod.

"I'll look for some now." I unlock my phone and go to safari. "What do I look up?"

"Don't ask me." He chuckles. "Haven't had a job interview in five years." I smile, and search for job websites. I find one, and type in my zipcode.

"Ooh, I could be a lunchroom supervisor for the elementary school." I laugh and keep scrolling. "Fifteen an hour."

"There's one for a clothing store." Harry suggests, pointing to it. All the sudden a ton of notifications start popping up from Twitter and Instagram.

"Holy crap." I gasp quietly, pressing on one of the instagram notifications. I've received thousands of likes and tons of followers. I suddenly regret not having a private account. Comments start flooding in, but before I check any of them I make my account private.

"I guess they all know your name now." Harry sighs, referring to the fans. I click on a picture, and see over fifty comments about me and Harry. Questions like "Are you dating?", and "who even are you?".

"Yeah, I guess so." I search my name in safari, and there my name is right in the title.

Who is Emma Pierce? Harry Styles' new girlfriend?