e l e v e n

this is a short chapter and i apologize but harrys cute in it but its just a little filler i guess?? it'll lead to more but i really want harry to be in most if not all chapters!!! :) thanks to all my recents readers (especially to @crazythinking_ she's been the BEST reader!! ILY! alright thats enough of me!! enjoy :))))))

e l e v e n

Harry and I had to leave Sky High as soon as the paparazzi and teenage girls showed up. Apparently that front desk guy had called his sister, and she tweeted it or something. Anyways, Harry decided to take me back for ice cream after, and then he dropped me back at my house.

"And then he kissed me goodbye and now we're here." I tell Beth the ending to my day with Harry, and she shrieks one final time.

"Holy crap, Em!" She grins.

"I'm tired and I still need to shower so goodnight." I walk back to my room and Beth groans.

"But I need details!"

"I gave you plenty of details." I laugh, closing the door to my room.

I toss my clothes on the ground and sit on the toilet scrolling through Instagram. When I finish up, I hop into the shower. I take a pretty long shower, shaving everything I need to shave and washing my hair. I also spend about five minutes standing in the hot water, thinking about the day.

I really like Harry. A lot. But it sucks that he's famous and all. I'm never going to get to see him, especially when the tour is out of the country. I then decide to wipe the negative thoughts out of my mind and focus on how amazing he was today.

--

"Emma!" Alec screams from the other side of the office. I stand up and put a finger to my lips, telling him to shut up. He smiles and runs towards me. "Harry Styles?! Emma Bree Pierce why the hell didn't you tell me?"

"I- how'd you find out?" I mumble, sending the email I was typing.

"You're on snapchat." Alec laughs.

"Yeah, I know I'm on snapchat. I snapchat you-"

"No. You're on the cosmopolitan story! Look!" Alec swipes to the story and quickly finds it. There's a little animation of Harry jumping on a trampoline as the cover picture. He scrolls down to the story and finds my face.

"Oh my god..."

"You're just lucky they didn't release your name." Alec smirks and I sigh. "Oh also- did you get the email?" His smirk quickly turns to a frown.

"From?" I ask, confused and very annoyed.

"Julie. In a nutshell she's firing a shit ton of interns. Something happened with money- I don't know. I guess she can't afford them anymore."

"You're joking. When are we supposed to find out?" I ask, biting my lip.

"This weekend I think." Alec tells me, and I sigh. Someone calls his name and Alec blows me a kiss as he runs off. I shake my head, smiling a little.

I decide to google Harry's name, and of course there he is with me at sky high. I knew this would happen I guess, but not this soon. I grab my phone from my purse and screenshot the picture and send it to Harry.

Harry: :( Don't pay attention to the tweets, alright?

Harry: I'm boarding now. I'm really sorry Emma.

Me: it's fine.. have a good flight

Harry: I'll see you in three days :)