n i n e

hey yay so heres the other part of the double update! also I'm in the midst of writing a new story that i actually really like so don't be sad if updates get slower because I'm writing two!!

--

"I can't believe this is happening." I laugh at Sofia's nerves, pushing away my own.

"Do we meet them before or after?" Sofia's friend, Lauren asks. Sofia shrugs, and so do I. We're currently being led by a security guard backstage, which is absolutely terrifying. I'm not sure why I'm so nervous to see Harry, I've seen him before this. It might just be because the first time I met him it was unexpected, the second time it was unexpected, and now it's planned.

"Alright ladies, here you are." The security guard says, pointing to a line of girls. "Once you're done with the pictures that young man will take you to your seats." I nod and lead Sofia and Lauren to the back of the line.

There's not too many people in line, which makes it go by pretty quickly. The girls are simply taking pictures and talking with them for a short amount of time.

The girls in front of us go up to take their picture, and I quickly make eye contact with Harry. He smiles and I return the smile, then look back at Sofia. She currently jumping up and down with Lauren.

"Seriously, Emma thank you so much. This is beyond amazing." Lauren smiles, and I give her a hug. Sofia looks like she could barely speak, and I can barely see her shaking.

"Alright, next please." A security guard says, and I turn around. Sofia grabs my hand as we walk forward to the boys. I walk directly to Harry, and see Lauren and Sofia walk towards the other boys. Sofia instantly hugs Niall, and I smile seeing her meet her idol.

"Hi." I say to Harry, as he smiles a bit wider. He opens his arms and takes me into a hug. Chills rush down my body from his touch, and I tightly hug him back.

"How are you?" He asks as we release from the hug.

"I'm good, how are you?" I ask back, and he grins.

"I'm good as well." I see Lauren and Sofia getting ready for the picture, and I assume Harry does too. "I'll come find you afterwards, alright?"

"Okay." I smile as he pulls me back for the picture. His arm finds it way around my waist, giving me chills again.

The photographer takes a few photos, and then gives us a thumbs up.

"Enjoy the show, I'll see you soon." He tells me and I smile. Sofia and Lauren take their time hugging each of the boys, including Harry.

We soon walk off, and I sneak a few looks behind me, Harry catching my eye for one of them.

"You hogged Harry the whole time Em! I barely got to hug him." Sofia says, nudging me.

"We'll see him again after, don't worry." I tell her, which causes Sofia and Lauren to freak out yet again. A guard helps us by pointing out the direction of where we're sitting, and we quickly get there.

"I can't believe we're watching from backstage." Lauren gushes, and I laugh.

"Emma, once you hear them live you will die." Sofia tells me, and I roll my eyes.

"Oh I'm sure." I tease, and she gives me a light punch.

"Sof." I turn to see Lauren, in shock basically.

"Yeah?"

"We just met One Direction."

I laugh as they continue to freak out about everything that just happened in the last ten minutes. I grab my phone from my purse and start to scroll through Instagram, then answer a few snapchats and then go through my Facebook feed. Pretty soon Icona Pop starts, and they're okay. I personally only know one of their songs, I Love It, and I'm not a huge fan. Yes I know all the lyrics, but that's only because the song was in for like a week. It got old, quickly.