t w e n t y - e i g h t

sorry this took so long! enjoy this chapter :)

--

"He's adorable." I smile, and Harry nods, a wide smile on his face.

"Wanna hold him?" Louis asks, and I nod. Harry and I made a quick stop at Louis' home to meet his son, and he's actually the cutest kid I've seen in awhile. The tabloids don't lie when they say he's a splitting image of his father. "Here." Louis says, placing the baby in my arms.

I shuffle a bit in my position before getting comfortable. I'm currently sitting on Louis' couch in between Harry's legs.

"Aren't you a cute one, Freddie." I coo, doing my best baby voice.. He wraps his tiny little hand around my pointer finger, and I almost melt. Harry places a kiss on my head, and I smile down at the little baby in my arms.

"Not so cute when he's waking you up every hour." Louis mumbles, and Harry chuckles. Yeah, I will not be having a kid any time soon.

"Har, what time is it?" I ask, and Harry pulls out his phone. I keep playing with the baby, and the little smile on his face is absolutely adorable.

"Eleven-thirty. We should probably get going." Harry sighs, putting his phone away. Sofia's party starts at twelve, and it's pretty far. Plus I'm expected to be there early. I hand Freddie back to Louis, and get up from my spot on the couch.

"Have fun guys. Wish your sister a happy birthday for me, Emma." Louis says, and I nod for a smile. "I'll be stuck here with this little guy."

"Bye Louis!" I say with a smile as Harry grabs my hand. Harry says goodbye, and we both make our way to the car.

"I'm excited." Harry smiles, squeezing my hand before starting up the car. I take in a deep breath, because I am not excited. This'll be the first time Harry meets my family, and from what I've heard about Harry's family, they don't compare at all.

"You sure? It's not too late to turn around..."

"Oh come on, Em. It'll be fine. I'm sure your family isn't even that bad." Harry chuckles, and I roll my eyes. I know they aren't bad, I love them. They're judgemental, and busy. I don't even think my mom knows Harry's name. She doesn't have time to remember.

"You say that now." I mutter, and Harry chuckles again. He grabs my hand off the arm rest, and lifts it to his mouth to press a kiss to it. I smile, but it doesn't really help.

"I love you, and I'm sure I'll love your family as well." He tells me, not really reassuring me whatsoever. "It'll be my turn to worry in a few weeks when your meeting my family."

"Oh, shut up. Your family is perfect. You call your mom practically every day." I laugh, and Harry rolls his eyes. "Harry. You have skype calls with your sister once a week. I don't even talk to my sister that much and she lives fifteen minutes away from me."

"You're making me feel bad for talking to my family." Harry says with a smirk. "We're here, so this conversation is ending."

We pull up to a parking space outside the venue, and Harry and I get out of the car. I lean on Harry as I fix my heel, and then we both walk inside.

My sister is standing right in front of us in a white dress, and she smiles wide when she spots me. Or Harry.

Probably Harry.

"Hey, Sof. You look gorgeous." I tell her, giving her a hug. She's got a light amount of makeup on, because this is just the brunch. She has a party with her friends tonight.