t w e n t y - t h r e e

A/N: New chapter!! I'm on vacation and I wrote this all today on the beach :) enjoy lovelies!! ITS ALL IN HARRYS POV LETS TALK ABOUT THAT OK

H A R R Y

Is womanizer Harry Styles back at it again? Styles' rumored girlfriend, Emma Pierce, who has attended many events with the singer, including the AMA's, may be out of the picture! Harry has been spotted with two girls this week in his home town, going to bars, parties and even to meet his mother.

Maybe Harry has too much time on his hands since the break began. We all know Harry loves the ladies and has a long list of exes.

I stop myself from reading, and shut off my phone. I hate reading articles like these about myself, because I care. I've always wanted to be the type of person who doesn't care what other people say about me, but I'm not. I care. It's even worse that I'm in a different country and can't explain to Emma that the media is full of shit. One of the girls they think I'm seeing is my second cousin, and the other is a family friend, who isn't even into men.

I want to text or call Emma, but then come up with something better. I'm sure my mum wouldn't mind if I left a little early, and I'd be back soon anyways. I told her a lot about Emma and from what I've said she seems to like her. I walk up to my childhood room at my mums house, and open my laptop. I book myself a public flight to Los Angeles for tomorrow morning, not minding the price. It's expensive because it's last minute, but in the least shallow way, I don't have to worry about money.

I want to surprise Emma because I left at a pretty shitty time. I know she's been pretty upset about Beth leaving, and she has nothing to do since she is jobless. I really like Emma and I want to make her happy, and I hope coming home early will do that.

"Harry! Gem's here." I hear my mom call from downstairs. I shut my laptop and walk downstairs to greet my sister.

"Hey Har." She grins. I smile, but we don't hug. I saw here last night so there's no reason to pretend we have seen eachother.

"Hey."

"We're gonna do breakfast tomorrow morning with Analise and Jim." Gemma tells my mum and I. Analise was our second cousin that I'm accused of seeing, and Jim is her brother.

"I'm actually going to go home early." I say quietly, and my mothers face falls. "I'll be back soon though."

"Well why are you leaving three days early?" My mum asks, taking a sip of her tea.

"For Emma." I say. My mum raises a brow, and I quickly explain myself. "She didn't ask me to, I'm going to surprise her. She's kind of having a rough time."

"Well, that's nice of you Harry. I just wish I could be with my baby boy for longer." She sighs, giving me a smile after.

"We've got eighteen months." I remind her, and she nods.

"I suppose." She then clears her throat before starting to talk again. "Are you flying publicly?" I nod in response, and she takes in a deep breath. "You're not worried?"

"I'll be fine, mum. I've done it before." I assure her. "I did it on the way here." My mum is always worrying about me, even when I've got bodyguards with me. She knows how crazy the fans can get, and it scares her.

"Alright." She says, taking another sip of tea. "You two want to go out for some lunch?" She asks, and my sister and I nod.

--

I'm thankful to be through security, because the line was insane. I take a few pictures with fans before walking into the premium room. There are a few people here, but no one young enough to recognize me and mob me. I take a bag of chips and take a seat at a chair by myself. I pull out a book and start reading, ignoring all the text on my phone. I know they're from Emma, but I'm not responding because I want the surprise to be better.