t h i r t y - f i v e

sorry this took so long!!!

love you all enjoy this chapter! also thanks so so much for 50k <3

--

It's been a week.

An awkward week, a week of trying to get back to normal, but it was a week with Harry, so all the weird tension and walking on eggshells was worth it. Therefore, the week has been amazing. And to add on to the amazingness, I'm spending another day with Harry. He wants me to meet this friend of his for some reason, and her boyfriend is tagging along too. So it's kind of like a brunch double date.

Harry will be here any minute, and I'm currently sitting in Sofia's room. She insisted on doing my makeup, which is very natural looking. I'll admit, she's good.

"Em, just let me say hi to Harry. I need to get to Niall, and Harry's my way through." She says sighing. "Speaking of Niall, how is he?"

"He's fine. I think he's only on crutches for a bit longer." I tell her, and she rolls her eyes. "What?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"It's just annoying. I spend six fucking years devoting my life to them and you date one of them! It's not fair." She mumbles, and I chuckle. "Not funny!"

"I'm gonna go, he's gonna be here soon." I tell her, and she groans. I smile and pat her on the back. "Sorry, Sof. I'll tell Harry you say hi."

Her head perks up, and she has a smile on her face. "And Niall?"

"Don't push it." I joke, and she falls back onto her bed. I smile and wave goodbye, walking out of her room. My mom is at work, thank god. It's been weird having to leave my house constantly for Harry, and I can tell my mom desperately wants me to get my own place. If only it were that easy.

I walk downstairs and hear three knocks on the door which makes a smile creep up on my face. I hurry over to the door and open it to a smiling goofy looking Harry.

"Hi." He grins, leaning in to kiss me. "You look beautiful, as always."

"Thank you." I smile, feeling a blush on my cheeks.

"You ready to go?" He asks, and I nod my head. I close the front door and we walk out to his car, holding hands.

"So what's their names again?" I ask. He told me a few days ago, but I can't remember.

"Mia and Nathan." He tells me. "You know, I actually set them up." He smiles proudly, opening the passenger door for me. I hop inside as he walks over to the drivers side.

"Wow, Harry the matchmaker." I chuckle, and Harry starts the car up. He quickly shifts to reverse, backs out of the driveway, and then drives away.

"We're pretty close to the restaurant. Shouldn't be that long." He says, and I nod slowly. He turns up the radio a bit, and it's playing a Selena Gomez song. "What are you doing tonight?"

"It's Claudia's birthday, so we're going to some dinner thing I guess. Shouldn't be that long." I tell him.

"Then you should come over afterwards." He suggests, smiling.

"Maybe I will." I smile, leaning on the side of the car. We get there pretty soon and Harry points out Mia and Nathan sitting at a table outside. We walk over to their table, and Mia steps out of her chair to give us both hugs.

"Harry! God it's been too long." She grins, leaning in to hug Harry. She gives him a squeeze, and then moves onto me. "Emma, it's so nice to finally meet you!" She says cheerfully, taking me into a hug.