s i x t e e n

NEW chapter! it's filler but has lots of harry in it! the pic above is who i see Emma as, Bridget Saterlee.

ENJOY!

--

Harry: Change of plans :(

Me: noooooo i want to see you!!!

Harry: Won't be back home until the night of the 16th. Only 5 days :)

Me: five days is too long

Me: i won't even get to see you on the release

Harry: I know, we'll be in London.

Me: okay :(

Me: i guess we'll just stick to facetime then

Harry: I'm sorry

Me: it's not your fault but it sucks

Me: when can i fit into your schedule? got any openings? :)

Harry: You can come to the tapings with me.

I smile, and shut my phone off.

I'm currently walking around the city looking for a job, or an interview or something. It's amazing outside, so there's tons of people outside. I spot a clothing store, and decide to walk in.

"Emma?" I hear a familiar voice say as I walk in. I quickly turn around and cover my mouth with my hands when I see her. She runs over to hug me, and I hug her back.

"Samantha, oh my god it's been forever." I smile pulling back from the hug. "What are you doing back here? I thought you were staying in Boston."

"Medford, but yeah. I decided to come back for the summer after graduation just to visit family and stuff. August came and I decided that I didn't really want to go back." She grins. "I just can't believe I ran into you! How are you?"

"I'm good, I'm actually-"

"Emma?" Someone asks me. I turn around and see a girl who looks about 15. "Hi, sorry. You're Emma right? Emma Pierce?" She smiles shyly.

"Yeah, I am." I tell her, and her smile widens.

"Can I have a picture?" She asks, and I nod. "Would you mind taking a picture?" The girl asks Samantha, and Sam takes her phone smiling.

I stand next to the girl, wrapping my arm around her. I smile, and Samantha takes a few pictures.

"Oh my god thank you so much. Could you tell Harry to follow me on twitter?" She asks raising her eyebrows lightly. I'll probably end up forgetting but I decide to say yes because I'm not really familiar with the whole meeting Harry's fans thing.

"Yeah sure." I smile.

"Okay thank you so so much. I'll uh grab a sticky note, o-one second." She fumbles around in her purse before taking out a sticky note and a pen. She writes down her username, @Allisonbax45 and hands me the sticky note. "Thank you so much." She repeats herself.

"No problem. It was nice meeting you." I tell her, and she waves and walks away to one of her friends. I hear her mumble "Harry's girlfriend" and turn back around to Samantha. "Sorry." I sigh, and Sam raises her eyebrows.

"What was that all about?" She asks.

"Uh, nothing." I smile her way and she rolls her eyes. "Just an old friend." I sound a little unsure when I say that, and I'm pretty sure Samantha catches on. I'm just casually "old friends" with some 15 year old girl.